You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

If true, flo's out of order

m0e

WTF?

Is he starting an "I was forced out of Liverpool FC"-agenda or what? Which context did he say those unbelievable stupid words in?

No idea. I was just told that he said it. Whatever context he said it in, he's a fucking spanner. I was seriously pissed off with him over Old Trafford, but I could have got over that in time. Now I just think he's a cock.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know a lot of posters on here rave about him and I know he is highly thought of at the club (quick skilful etc).

I have to say I personally have never seen anything in him to sugest he has a future in the first team.

Before I am shot down in flames I will concede he has scored some important goals for us but so did Baros. I wont miss him and his silly hair.

No idea. I was just told that he said it. Whatever context he said it in, he's a fucking spanner. I was seriously pissed off with him over Old Trafford, but I could have got over that in time. Now I just think he's a cock.

Maybe Everton has tapped him up while at Blackburn.

On a side note; I got the t-shirt yesterday, class. I'm looking forward to wear it and I'm targeting the Arsenal match as I'm sure he'll score two against them. You heard it here first.

Maybe Everton has tapped him up while at Blackburn.

On a side note; I got the t-shirt yesterday, class. I'm looking forward to wear it and I'm targeting the Arsenal match as I'm sure he'll score two against them. You heard it here first.

Are you now a crouchamaniac?

the cunt should keep his mouth shut and prove liverpool wrong on the pitch,he should follow the example of the other players on loan.

We just have to see in the press if he really did say it. Or else it'll just be a friend told a friend told a friend situation. So save the name calling till then.

However, if he did say "all scousers support everton" than it's foolish. A majority may though, I wouldn't have a clue myself though.

I know from a few mates who live in Manchester that claims most of them supporter City. Although me mates are Everton supporters who live in Manchester.

French arrogance - fuck em all off.

Usually I'd describe that as unfair, tarring a nationality with the same brush. But given our experiences with French players (bar perhaps Djimi), I concur wholeheartedly.

(And I'd bite the hands off anyone who expresses an interest in Djimi)

The interview is been repeated on Sky Sports News quite regular.

Yes I know because i've just watched it. I'm on about the people who have gone off on one without seeing the interview.

To be fair to Pongo he has valid points and hasn't said anything wrong as far as I'm concerned.

If dave has seen it, then that is enough for me.

I haven't seen it, as it wasn't televised. It was a press conference with the national press. He said "all scousers are Evertonians". Remains to be seen how many of them actually run with it (it's hardly a big story to non Liverpool or Everton fans), but he said it.

I haven't seen it, as it wasn't televised. It was a press conference with the national press. He said "all scousers are Evertonians". Remains to be seen how many of them actually run with it (it's hardly a big story to non Liverpool or Everton fans), but he said it.

well, I meant you quoted him. you aren't one to put words in people's mouths and you don't unnecessarily slag off any off our players.

No we won't. How long has he got left on his contract? Bring him back, put him in the reserves, and make sure he doesn't get in the team. And stop him training. Then he can fuck off at the end of the contract, when he's unfit and hasn't played for 2 years.