You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

If true, flo's out of order

m0e

Guest PANHEAD

Lets not worry about this shite. The only ones who'll probably buzz off this are the plazzy scouse blues (of which there are thousands), you know, Birkenheadtheballs, Ellesmere Port, all that shit.

Proper blues from the city might try to wind us up but they know and we know it means nothing really. If you think about all the fellers you know say from work, the local, your street, or even back at school, college, it is and always has been 50/50. We know that, and THEY know that. They only hang on to this Peoples club bollocks to give them something to feel good about.

I think it can be summed up easily. Because of our prolonged periods of success at home and abroad, we have built up a fan base of millions. Everton, however, have supporters all over the Wirral. But that doesn't change the fact that the city is half Red, and half Blue.

And i'm eternally grateful that I was BORN Red.

:yes:

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets not worry about this shite. The only ones who'll probably buzz off this are the plazzy scouse blues (of which there are thousands), you know, Birkenheadtheballs, Ellesmere Port, all that shit.

Proper blues from the city might try to wind us up but they know and we know it means nothing really. If you think about all the fellers you know say from work, the local, your street, or even back at school, college, it is and always has been 50/50. We know that, and THEY know that. They only hang on to this Peoples club bollocks to give them something to feel good about.

I think it can be summed up easily. Because of our prolonged periods of success at home and abroad, we have built up a fan base of millions. Everton, however, have supporters all over the Wirral. But that doesn't change the fact that the city is half Red, and half Blue.

And i'm eternally grateful that I was BORN Red.

:yes:

What an appropriate name.

No one is disputing that we have a lot more fans worldwide, but to say that there are more Everton fans in the city, and that they are the real scousers, is an absolute joke, and he can fuck off.

I guess the ones sticking up for Flo are not from the city and just don't get it.

Someone on TTWAR has claimed that Pongolle hasn't worked out the difference between a Scouse accent and a Welsh one. ;)

No one is disputing that we have a lot more fans worldwide, but to say that there are more Everton fans in the city, and that they are the real scousers, is an absolute joke, and he can fuck off.

I guess the ones sticking up for Flo are not from the city and just don't get it.

Or we have more of an unbiased opinon :whistle: .

I still don't see what he said wrong.

Almost every word of that interview was 'wrong'. For a start, to say he only ever meets blues out in town is a lie. To say that Everton fans are always nice to him is also a lie (do you REALLY think he doesn't get any stick from any blues who see him in town?).

To say he expects a warm reception from Everton fans is also a lie. No Liverpool, ex Liverpool or even potential future Liverpool (remember Kirkland?) player gets a warm welcome there.

Then to say he'd be a little sad if he scopred against them, well I ain't even gonna dignify that.

The whole thing read like a Party Political Broadcast for the Luvvy Party.

Almost every word of that interview was 'wrong'. For a start, to say he only ever meets blues out in town is a lie. To say that Everton fans are always nice to him is also a lie (do you REALLY think he doesn't get any stick from any blues who see him in town?).

To say he expects a warm reception from Everton fans is also a lie. No Liverpool, ex Liverpool or even potential future Liverpool (remember Kirkland?) player gets a warm welcome there.

Then to say he'd be a little sad if he scopred against them, well I ain't even gonna dignify that.

The whole thing read like a Party Political Broadcast for the Luvvy Party.

He said that he'd be sad to score aginst them?! :D fuck me, get your money on Flo to move to the pit this summer.......if they can afford him of course. Fuck me that's hillarious.