You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

When was the last time you went to the gym?

12 minutes ago, Poor Scouser T said:

You enjoy your zumba or whatever the fuck you do and i'll enjoy mine.

That’s the whole point you made yourself. People have different things they want to do. 

4 hours ago, Poor Scouser T said:

You enjoy your zumba or whatever the fuck you do and i'll enjoy mine.

You’re lying again, you racist little gym nonce.

You’d struggle to lift a fucking Mars bar, you gimp.

52 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

You’re lying again, you racist little gym nonce.

You’d struggle to lift a fucking Mars bar, you gimp.

Says the nonce who orders mars bars in batter for breakfast. He’d fucking batter you and sprinkle you on his porridge. Then zoom Arnie and show him how it’s done. 

25 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Says the nonce who orders mars bars in batter for breakfast. He’d fucking batter you and sprinkle you on his porridge. Then zoom Arnie and show him how it’s done. 

You get bullied by a vegetarian, shit hair.

33 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

If he was telling the truth about the 20K, he’s definitely stolen most of the money because he’s a fucking scumbag cunt.

Its all lies though, he’s a fucking  sad Walter Mitty twat.

Ah now, I'm sure he can link us to a local newspaper article. 200 nonces people taking shifts to row around 3000 miles over several days and raising £20K must have been reported surely?

Just now, Mudface said:

Ah now, I'm sure he can link us to a local newspaper article. 200 nonces people taking shifts to row around 3000 miles over several days and raising £20K must have been reported surely?

I can’t believe you’re doubting this 

41 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I can’t believe you’re doubting this 

I know, I should be more positive and trusting. Apologies to all, I've brought dishonour upon TLW- we're better than this and shouldn't treat people so badly.

image.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Mudface said:

I know, I should be more positive and trusting. Apologies to all, I've brought dishonour upon TLW- we're better than this and shouldn't treat people so badly.

image.jpeg

I don’t know if anyone on here has ever had a hiding off another but PST vs Fuge would get me trying to find a stream for sure 

I used to work in a factory after finishing Uni more than 20 years ago, we had a competion about how many times we could squat press one of these above our head or if we could do it all. 

Try it out and come back to me with the results, its more interesting than how much you can bench. 

IMG_0349.jpeg

19 minutes ago, Code said:

I used to work in a factory after finishing Uni more than 20 years ago, we had a competion about how many times we could squat press one of these above our head or if we could do it all. 

Try it out and come back to me with the results, its more interesting than how much you can bench. 

IMG_0349.jpeg

You've not quite understood the term "lifting equipment", have you?

• Haha 2