You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

9 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I wouldn’t write them fuckers off at Ibrox mate 

You negged me for basically agreeing with this?

Not arsed about the neg, just seemed a bit odd when you'd said much the same.

Just now, Mook said:

You negged me for basically agreeing with this?

Not arsed about the neg, just seemed a bit odd when you'd said much the same.

No Mook, I negged you because you wank over them and I hate them. 

It’s ok, you’ll get over it. 

Watched the Arsenal match last night & Inter one now - one takeaway is how the Refs in both games are allowing tackles go & let the game flow so much more than the premier league Refs. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bjornebye said:

No Mook, I negged you because you wank over them and I hate them. 

It’s ok, you’ll get over it. 

I can't stand Rangers.

I was over the moon when we fucked them 9-1 last season. I wanted Hibs to put them out the cup at the weekend too.

I don't think me predicting they'll beat an awful Benfica side at Ibrox constitutes 'wanking over them' but we all have our own perspective on things I suppose. I thought Arsenal would win last night & I can't stand those cunts either.

27 minutes ago, corro said:

I just hope we avoid Roma. Especially in the final. Let them get knocked out by Xabi’s lot. We can then play them in the final. As champions of our respective leagues. Out going legend v incoming. 

Could someone have a word and make that happen.

I like the plan

Everton have been safe since before the season begun. They’re far, far too good to go down and that has nothing to do with the fact that they’re awful and everything to do with the guarantee that there will always be at least three teams who really plumb the depths.

How many games have they gone without a win? And still, the only reason it’s remotely close is because of the points deduction.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, an tha said:

They are garbage - benfica will do them.

Hope so mate. Scummy cunts. I fucking love Benfica and all 

28 minutes ago, Mook said:

I can't stand Rangers.

I was over the moon when we fucked them 9-1 last season. I wanted Hibs to put them out the cup at the weekend too.

I don't think me predicting they'll beat an awful Benfica side at Ibrox constitutes 'wanking over them' but we all have our own perspective on things I suppose. I thought Arsenal would win last night & I can't stand those cunts either.

Ok. 

9 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Everton have been safe since before the season begun. They’re far, far too good to go down and that has nothing to do with the fact that they’re awful and everything to do with the guarantee that there will always be at least three teams who really plumb the depths.

How many games have they gone without a win? And still, the only reason it’s remotely close is because of the points deduction.

Have not won any of their last 11 games....

22 minutes ago, an tha said:

And that is why the shite won't get flushed....

The comeback was always on, this was exactly the same script when they played Sheffield United the other week, even at 3-0 I was sat saying Bournemouth will get this back.

24 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Well that escalated quickly at the Vitality.

22 minutes ago, an tha said:

And that is why the shite won't get flushed....

Luton keep getting chances to stay up and keep handing them back.

11 hours ago, an tha said:

No issue avoiding Brighton - they are 4 down in their tie.

Sevco are shite and will lose to Benfica IMO.

Just leaves West Ham - who are one down but at home.

Need them all out being honest!

Rangers would be a disaster in every sense. Horrible playing them now because a gigantic chance of injury. In a final in Dublin of all places. They would bring a huge crowd and the fan bases wouldn't get on that well - it's already mental if we make Dublin but I think and hope it will be good mental because Dubliners and Scousers are about as similar as you could get from my experience, but with them there it would be nasty. 

West Ham would be knobheads too. Really hope we don't play them.