You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Members sale 22/23, the beginning of the end for those who cant attend every game

Code

7 minutes ago, Carra_is_legend said:

Applied for all. Got fuck all.

Fuck this shit. I feel like a cunt for paying for the membership.

Exact same boat as me. 

Put in for all of them and got nothing. Paid for membership for my son and I.

All I want to do is take him to his first game at Anfield but it seems almost impossible to do so.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Code said:

Is this how it works for people without max credits now, you get to know before the sale starts if you can buy or not?

You have to 'win' the right to buy in a ballot first yeah.

Club have creted this mess by selling millions of memberships.

Usually the games like City where you need at least 4 credits to apply are the ones where have more chance of 'winning' as  the odds for the big games are much shorter.

The lesser fixtures are largely a free for all along with those with no credits as they have sold and so they can continue to sell a million memberships.

Here were the odds for each game:

Liverpool v Crystal Palace – 1 in 17 chance

Liverpool v AFC Bournemouth – 1 in 17 chance

Liverpool v Newcastle United – 1 in 22 chance

Liverpool v Wolverhampton Wanderers  1 in 22 chance

Liverpool v Brighton & Hove Albion – 1 in 22 chance

Liverpool v Manchester City  1 in 3 chance (4+ games)

Liverpool v West Ham United – 1 in 22 chance

Liverpool v Leeds United  1 in 26 chance

Liverpool v Southampton – 1 in 22 chance

Liverpool v Leicester City – 1 in 22 chance

13 minutes ago, Simbo said:

Exact same boat as me. 

Put in for all of them and got nothing. Paid for membership for my son and I.

All I want to do is take him to his first game at Anfield but it seems almost impossible to do so.

Sorry to hear mate. Hope you get lucky pressing F5 constantly. I, for sure, will be....

I've not been able to get tickets for about 7 years. Last time i was able to get them on a regular basis under my membership was 2015. I was in both auto cup ticket schemes and went to about 10 PL home games. 

The following season i couldn't get hardly any despite going to plenty the season before and now i can't get a thing. 

Thats why I'm not arsed about this new stand being built as it will just go to tourists. We could have 100k stadium and genuine fans would still not get a look in.

Its an utter shambles and frankly a complete disgrace.

• Upvote 1

Club could sort it if wanted to and make it so loyalty counts more...

But they don't want to - they want an ever revolving cast of whoppers and daytrippers on their annual day out at the game.....Buy and eat their overpriced shite food and drink in ground, buy 20 programmes to take back to their mates, spend a load of money on the shite they sell in Liverworld (or whatever it is called now)....

Member for 10 years plus with 12 credits from last season is treated exactly same (City game aside) in this bulk sales as a brand new member with absolutely no history at all.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, an tha said:

Club could sort it if wanted to and make it so loyalty counts more...

But they don't want to - they want an ever revolving cast of whoppers and daytrippers on their annual day out at the game.....Buy and eat their overpriced shite food and drink in ground, buy 20 programmes to take back to their mates, spend a load of money on the shite they sell in Liverworld (or whatever it is called now)....

Member for 10 years plus with 12 credits from last season is treated exactly same (City game aside) in this bulk sales as a brand new member with absolutely no history at all.

Nail on the head there.

They want as many people at the games who will spend a small fortune in the club shop as possible & they want the membership money off everyone.

They could set it up like this if they means anything about loyalty counting for something. 

Free for all. 

Bonus- If you had 7 out of 10 home games under Hodgson you get a season ticket. 

1 hour ago, Carra_is_legend said:

Makes one think if the bastards are doing this deliberately to not sell child tickets which are cheaper.

Yeah you might be right, I had no luck in the ballot and I had my lad down too. 

I've also seen a few people on Facebook saying the same thing about getting fuck all in the draw for them and their kids. 

The least the club could do if you get nothing in the ballot is refund the cost of membership or half it for getting nothing.

The thing is, of course, is that they don't cap membership so the pool has become larger since Klopp got here and the odds get worse.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, sh#t waffle said:

Applied for 7, got fuck all - the 3rd season in a row, which means in that time I've given the club £80 in membership fees for literally nothing.

Join the club. Which is why next year I am going to fuck this off. Might as well get couple of tickets for £100 each from internet and take my lad to atleast ONE game.

I know there was a pandemic in  between but in the last 5 years I have managed to take him to ONE game and that was only 'cos I managed to get 2 adult tickets from a mate (fuck all from the club) so had to pay adult fare for him too. We got the last row in the Kop and he had to stand on the seat to watch!

Fuck this crapping crap. We might have better owners than Gillett and Hicks but these cunts are also all about money.