You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Members sale 22/23, the beginning of the end for those who cant attend every game

Code

Following the end of the Members ticket sale registration period for Premier League home games to be played in the first half of season 2022/23, the ticket sales are confirmed as follows:

• Monday July 18: Disabled Members. Full selling details here.
  • Wednesday July 20: Members with 13+ games guaranteed a seat.
  • Thursday July 21: Members successful in the ballot guaranteed a seat.
  • Friday July 22: Members unsuccessful in the ballot.Subject to availability.

Please note - supporters MUST HAVE REGISTERED between Monday July 4 and Thursday July 7 to be able to purchase tickets during these sales.

GENERAL TICKET SALE INFORMATION

Eligible supporters can purchase ONE ticket per qualifying Supporter ID up to a maximum of FOUR tickets per transaction.

Tickets will be guaranteed to eligible supporters during the guaranteed 13+ sale, and ballot winners sales.

In the event tickets remain, sales to supporters unsuccessful in the ballot will be available on a first come first served basis.

Supporters will be required to queue at times.

Adult/Junior tickets must be purchased on a 2:1 Ratio basis. Tickets can be purchased in all available areas, however dedicated Adult/Junior seating is available in Upper Anfield Road, Areas 223 – 224, subject to availability.

For FAQ’s, please click here

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/members-ticket-sale?dm_i=6UIF,7PIP,1RDJ9L,WMK3,1

Absolute shocking stuff, still in the fuckin queue after two hours on day one of the sale when only people with 13 credits can buy.

How is it even possible? More than 20.000 in the queue for 10.000 tickets when you are supposed to be guaranteed tickets.

Is this the guy running this shitshow?

klovn.jpg

People who aren't eligible logging in, which could be solved by requiring log-in before you enter the queue, and people using multiple browsers are usually the reason. Plus it's unwieldy buying multiple tickets.

Took me about 35 minutes and I was 1700 in the queue.

1 hour ago, RedKnight said:

People who aren't eligible logging in, which could be solved by requiring log-in before you enter the queue, and people using multiple browsers are usually the reason. Plus it's unwieldy buying multiple tickets.

Took me about 35 minutes and I was 1700 in the queue.

Today was the longest wait I have ever had, waited for more than two hours.

Completely agree with having to log in first, before you get into the queue, woud have sorted a lot of things. 

Got the tickets I wanted, but when it was finally my turn, the only tickets left where the ones at the back rows, did not get a ticket for less than £53, obviously no one on the Kop. 

My memberships getting cancelled. Not paying £30 plus a year for a shitting water bottle and pin. 

Every year i try get tickets and just end up with fuck all. Imagine how fucking shite it must be if you have a kid who all they want to do is go the match and you know its virtually impossible to get a ticket. 

The club don't want they everyday fans at matches they want those full package nonces who go pay for their over priced ale, food and will spend a fortune in the club shop on match day.  

Fuck LFC and FSG for turning fans into "Customers" 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Leyton388 said:

My memberships getting cancelled. Not paying £30 plus a year for a shitting water bottle and pin. 

Every year i try get tickets and just end up with fuck all. Imagine how fucking shite it must be if you have a kid who all they want to do is go the match and you know its virtually impossible to get a ticket. 

The club don't want they everyday fans at matches they want those full package nonces who go pay for their over priced ale, food and will spend a fortune in the club shop on match day.  

It fucking sucks.

The old system was far better than this shite we have now. But, on the flip side, it was nice of the club to let us know that we've moved 65 places further up the ST list. "You can't have tickets but here's a nice email to make you smile". A bit like the new stand updates whenever we lost.

Well if you're down to the last thousand or so on the waiting list then you stand a good chance of getting one soon once the Annie Road end is done.

After that there isn't much scope for expansion, so you'll have a long wait ahead of you. 

4 hours ago, Leyton388 said:

+1

I am not paying the membership fee for these cunts from next year. In the last 5 years I have managed to take my son to ONE game. That was because I was given 2 adult tickets by my mate who couldn't go and my son had to stand on the seat to watch as the tickets were last row in the Kop.

It's fucking nonsense they keep giving membership to everyone fully knowing there will only be 10k tickets. Fucking cunts. The lot of them. Except Klopp. And players. And fans.

28 minutes ago, Carra_is_legend said:

+1

I am not paying the membership fee for these cunts from next year. In the last 5 years I have managed to take my son to ONE game. That was because I was given 2 adult tickets by my mate who couldn't go and my son had to stand on the seat to watch as the tickets were last row in the Kop.

It's fucking nonsense they keep giving membership to everyone fully knowing there will only be 10k tickets. Fucking cunts. The lot of them. Except Klopp. And players. And fans.

Yep totally agree. 

Like i said on my post a few pages back I've not been able to get tickets since 2015. Up to that point i was able to get on both European and domestic cup ticket schemes and also get to about 10 league games a season at Anfield. 

Since then I've been to 1 game and that was only becuase a lad in work couldn't go so i took his ticket and it was fucking Huddersfield at home in 2019 so not even a good game to get excited about. 

For season after season I've hoped and tried to get somthing but end up with fuck all apart from some shite water bottle and 30 days free subscription to LFC TV. I mean they can't even be arsed to give you a full 12 month subscription ffs. 

Its an absolute con but is one of those things that people forget to cancel each year so thr club is relying on the pay piggies to keep dropping their £30 per season. 

Ive been a member for over 10 years, been to plenty of games between 2012 and 2015 bit it counted for fuck all and still counts for fuck all as someone can go buy a membership right now and have the,same chance as me.

Now i know with me not getting tickets since 2015 shouldn't give me the same chance as someone who's been going since then but whatever the club did in 2015/16 basically meant my previous game attendances counted for nothing and i was essentially locked out of tickets. 

This should really go in the shitness of modern day football thread. 

Got more chance of being on a space X space mission than going to the match.

20 hours ago, Leyton388 said:

Without going digging through my emails to find when I cancelled I think I killed my membership off around 2014 or 2015 for much the same reason.

I'd done 10 + games and a lot of cup matches for a couple of seasons, pretty much always in shit seats (FA Cup run in 2012 in the main stand directly behind an I-beam being a particularly bad one) trying to build up credits. Then had what loads of you have had this year, couldn't even get to the point of buying tickets, so felt I was basically paying for the privilege of the opportunity to join a lottery for the right to try and buy some tickets.

I emailed the club to say I wasn't happy about said situation of paying for the opportunity to try and win the right to spend more money. The email I got back as good as told me to go fuck myself, didn't respond to anything I'd raised.

From that point on I've sworn I'll never spend a penny with Liverpool FC ever again.

I'm not even sure I'll pay for the subs for my dodgy streams this year even, I'm just thoroughly sick of the game in general as well. The clubs, the associations, the tv side, the press etc. simply don't give a flying fuck about actually looking after fans and I'm just totally disinterested. 

If it wasn't for this place I think I'd have stopped entirely already, it's just mingling with the psychos, virgins and lunatics on here that helped retain any vague interest at all for me.

The game is totally fucked. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Chairman Meow said:

Without going digging through my emails to find when I cancelled I think I killed my membership off around 2014 or 2015 for much the same reason.

I'd done 10 + games and a lot of cup matches for a couple of seasons, pretty much always in shit seats (FA Cup run in 2012 in the main stand directly behind an I-beam being a particularly bad one) trying to build up credits. Then had what loads of you have had this year, couldn't even get to the point of buying tickets, so felt I was basically paying for the privilege of the opportunity to join a lottery for the right to try and buy some tickets.

I emailed the club to say I wasn't happy about said situation of paying for the opportunity to try and win the right to spend more money. The email I got back as good as told me to go fuck myself, didn't respond to anything I'd raised.

From that point on I've sworn I'll never spend a penny with Liverpool FC ever again.

I'm not even sure I'll pay for the subs for my dodgy streams this year even, I'm just thoroughly sick of the game in general as well. The clubs, the associations, the tv side, the press etc. simply don't give a flying fuck about actually looking after fans and I'm just totally disinterested. 

If it wasn't for this place I think I'd have stopped entirely already, it's just mingling with the psychos, virgins and lunatics on here that helped retain any vague interest at all for me.

The game is totally fucked. 

Absolutely spot on. Especially the last paragraph. 

Just now, Simbo said:

So will there be tickets available tomorrow? 

I assumed all would have been snapped up by now. Sounds like it’s an incredibly slim chance but should I log in and try tomorrow?

There will be very small number of tickets available, and most of them shit specs....

But yes there will be tickets....just don't expect pairs (unless you get in dead quick) don't expect good specs and don't be picky if you really want in.

2 minutes ago, an tha said:

There will be very small number of tickets available, and most of them shit specs....

But yes there will be tickets....just don't expect pairs (unless you get in dead quick) don't expect good specs and don't be picky if you really want in.

I’ll certainly give it a go. 

Trying to take my son for the first time this season but not holding out much hope with the way things have played out so far.

Robbed this from elsewhere....what is left.

As of now...

Palace 1481
Bournemouth 1067
Newcastle 1330
Wolves 453
Brighton 507
City 328
West Ham 736
Leeds 641
Southampton 708
Leicester 748

City has had all the restricted view seats released, dont think the other games have

If you are on the charity shield waiting list check your email....

The FA Community Shield 2022

Liverpool FC v Manchester City

Supporter ID: ********

Dear ****** ******

Liverpool FC has received extra tickets from the FA and together with some supporter returns means we have 1581 tickets remaining at various price points.

Waiting list positions 475 to 1683 are eligible to purchase these available tickets. There are a number of group applications within the waiting list, which has been factored into the number of supporters we are communicating to.

We are therefore pleased to advise that you and any supporters you have also registered with are now eligible to purchase tickets, subject to availability.

TICKET SALE

You can purchase your ticket(s) online from 2pm Friday 22 July until 7.30am Monday 25 July ONLY.

This sale will take place on a first come first served basis until tickets are sold out.

We cannot guarantee that tickets will be available to all eligible supporters during this sale.

Click here for full selling details

Click here for fulfilment dates

Click here for ticket prices

Click here for FAQs

Thank you for your continued support.

Ticketing

Will log in and have a look tomorrow.

Trying to take my lad to his first game, hardly any chance no doubt. I certainly won't be buying restricted lower anny road even if I had the chance.

Might aswell throw the ticket money in the dustbin.

Club have to make small number of tickets available for all members to justifty their extortionate membership costs. If they didn't I'd imagine they'd be breaking some sort of contract with us.

Feeding off the scraps is fucking sick.

On 20/07/2022 at 10:05, Code said:

Absolute shocking stuff, still in the fuckin queue after two hours on day one of the sale when only people with 13 credits can buy.

How is it even possible? More than 20.000 in the queue for 10.000 tickets when you are supposed to be guaranteed tickets.

Is this the guy running this shitshow?

klovn.jpg

I hate the system and i am not defending it or club....but it is 10,000 tickets per game.

So given they sell 9 or 10 at same time, you are sadly always gonna have a lot more than 10,000 online.