You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Knew it

Chip Butty

12 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I used to have a Westwood CD, back when I had my (brushes shoulder) 4-disc stereo. It had fuck all to do with Westwood himself, it was just an R&B compilation, but even so I feel guilty by association. How could I have been so naive?

Any R-Kelly on the go? 

• Upvote 3

16 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Never understand why famous people have to be sex pests with the amount of legitimate flange that must get thrown their way. I saw Sean Wright Phillips in a bar once and the birds were like flies round shit despite the fact he's three foot six.

That's because it's got nothing to do with getting flange.

It's the same as a mutli billionaire trying to screw someone over a few thousand dollars.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Never understand why famous people have to be sex pests with the amount of legitimate flange that must get thrown their way. I saw Sean Wright Phillips in a bar once and the birds were like flies round shit despite the fact he's three foot six.

I always assumed it's either a general power thing or it's a boredom thing.

Either that they get so used to always being told they are right they assume they can just do anything and get away with it, or that because it's so easy to get who or what they want they then get more obsessive about trying to chase anything/anyone who doesn't fall to them they can't cope with.

1 hour ago, m0e said:

That's because it's got nothing to do with getting flange.

It's the same as a mutli billionaire trying to screw someone over a few thousand dollars.

I know a couple of seriously wealthy people, they be very contradictory on that. One in particular is an absolute nightmare to do business with, he'll push to save every penny and every expense he can and get the bill as low as possible even it it's only saving a couple of hundred quid or less. But outside the business world if he is selling something and it's someone who he knows is genuinely into what he is selling and who will really appreciate it he'll happily knock tens of thousands off the price of something. 

37 minutes ago, Chairman Meow said:

I know a couple of seriously wealthy people, they be very contradictory on that. One in particular is an absolute nightmare to do business with, he'll push to save every penny and every expense he can and get the bill as low as possible even it it's only saving a couple of hundred quid or less. But outside the business world if he is selling something and it's someone who he knows is genuinely into what he is selling and who will really appreciate it he'll happily knock tens of thousands off the price of something. 

Exactly. It's got nothing to do with the actual money.

3 hours ago, m0e said:

Exactly. It's got nothing to do with the actual money.

Delboy sums it up perfectly when he's asked what he'll do with all that power and status. 

• 2 months later...
On 27/04/2022 at 11:37, Elite said:

I've mentioned this before but I walked past him once in Magaluf and he said to me and my mates "Easy Guys" like he was the coolest motherfucker on the planet.

Lucky escape.

This has jus cracked me up again. I bet he had white sliders on as well. "Easy Guys" hahaha 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...