You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

23 minutes ago, Anubis said:

In happier news the Telegraph is reporting that our marines wiped out US forces in record time in a training exercise in California, The Americans were begging for a 'reset' a few days in.

TLW 1 - 0 Howie Llama

They additionally asked for a mulligan and "best of three".

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

In happier news the Telegraph is reporting that our marines wiped out US forces in record time in a training exercise in California, The Americans were begging for a 'reset' a few days in.

TLW 1 - 0 Howie Lama

I'm not usually into patriotism but I can't lie, this gave me a hard on.

36 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Apparently the cunt got to vote for himself as well. Democracy and fairness has long been dead in this country but that's a huge nail in it's coffin. No doubt forgotten about this time next week. 

The Tory Bastards should be hauled through the streets by the hair, then tarred and feathered. Cunts to a man, woman and inside out polar bear!

4 minutes ago, Jack the Sipper said:

Andrea Leadsom, who brought the amendment to get Paterson's punishment overturned, now on BBC news accusing the opposition parties of playing politics in voting against the amendment. 

Tories really are a bunch of shameless cunts. Raynor had them spot on the first time out.

Boris accusing them of playing politics in PMQs …. Well derrrr 

1 hour ago, Arniepie said:

Apparently the current panel is made up of 6 laymen will now be replaced by a tory chair and tory dominated. 

The way Johnson tried to infer his wifes suicide was somehow related was beyond compatible.

The great british public,once again,well done

Contemptible even.

Fucking auto correct 

Have a look at the comments section on the DM about this story, majority fucking, I reckon if dickhead starmer plays it right these are on the ropes. 

Watch a huge event happen soon, queen dying, bombs, some shit... they are losing tory voters with this today 

31 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Have a look at the comments section on the DM about this story, majority fucking, I reckon if dickhead starmer plays it right these are on the ropes. 

Watch a huge event happen soon, queen dying, bombs, some shit... they are losing tory voters with this today 

Starmer is a disaster. 

I think that becoming clearer day by day.

I'm not a huge fan of raynor but at least she calls them out.

15 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

Any half decent country would be out on the streets tearing shit up

Any half decent country would be out on The streets when the utter cunt was prepared to let 1000s of old people die.

We must have one of the most docile electorates in the world.