You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

General Election 2019

Bjornebye

Who are you voting for?   

142 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for?

6 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Come on mate, that’s bullshit and you know it, the libs have fuck all chance here! 

Get within 15,000 votes of the elected MP and I’ll donate £50 to a charity of your choice. 

EF23E9D2-A1AB-4C29-B352-D1FBCE843FB6.png

I'm not saying they'll win or even be close, although they were quite close in 2010. But the data early in the campaign was promising. It's chalk and cheese with the situation in Hazel Grove.

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I'm not saying they'll win or even be close, although they were quite close in 2010. But the data early in the campaign was promising. It's chalk and cheese with the situation in Hazel Grove.

It’s exactly the fucking same as Hazel Grove, you have fuck all chance here and are campaigning on the lie the seat is between you and labour! 

You’ll be closer to the Greens by at least 15,000 votes than you will the winner of this seat. 

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2019/12/the-largest-vote-swings-in-british-general-election-history-censored-out-by-the-bbc-and-mainstream-media/

The Largest Vote Swings in British General Election History Censored Out By the BBC and Mainstream Media 

Interesting reading, and it's definitely not all over.

I've seen people who I would class as non-political being very political in the last few days. We could see a huge swing away from Conservatives and a huge increase in tactical voting.

28 minutes ago, Denny Crane said:

I never ever pay for parking but on this one occasion i was forced into using an NCP in Nottingham as i was helping a family member -  cost me around £14 for four hours. The only car park i have paid to use and this what he does with my contribution i feel dirty. 

Screenshot-20191211-183703.jpg

Lets hope it stinks of piss 

9 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

If Corbyn is PM tomorrow, I’ll get a life size tattoo of his face on my face. 

Could you just get a one inch square dick and balls bang in the middle for your forehead?

My money is on a hung parliament. I think Labour and tactical voting will score higher than many predictions.

40 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

It’s exactly the fucking same as Hazel Grove, you have fuck all chance here and are campaigning on the lie the seat is between you and labour! 

You’ll be closer to the Greens by at least 15,000 votes than you will the winner of this seat. 

How is it even close to being the same as Hazel Grove? Where is the poll or projection showing Labour within a few %age points in Hazel Grove, like there is for the Lib Dems in Bristol NW?