Quantcast
Summer 2019 Transfer Thread - Page 154 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Anubis

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Think Werner just goes to Bayern next year, or there's the rumour he will sign a new deal with a release clause, in which case he will join Bayern next year

On Mbappé: if he wasn't at the inescapable prison of a club that is PSG with an unlimited price tag, I think we'd have a shot at signing him. He's boys with Lebron who has a small share in LFC and anyone who follows the NBA knows how much of a tampering cunt he is.

Wan-Bissaka is a brilliant defender. Can shut down an entire wing by himself. Is he a good enough footballer going forward, is the question and that's the most important part. He'll have to really develop on the attacking side. Also think the fee will be higher than £55m.

25 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

On Mbappé: if he wasn't at the inescapable prison of a club that is PSG with an unlimited price tag, I think we'd have a shot at signing him. He's boys with Lebron who has a small share in LFC and anyone who follows the NBA knows how much of a tampering cunt he is.

Getting nervy about Kawhi?

People said the same stuff about Shaw.  If he’s got any sense he’d tell them to fuck off.  They’re an absolute car crash and are consistently bringing the worst out in players.  He seems a solid full back but doesn’t exactly set the world alight going forward.  Spending that amount of money on any player, never mind one that young, brings a lot of unnecessary pressure which they’ve got no idea if he could handle.  They aren’t interested in that though.  They just want to keep throwing darts until a few stick.

A lot of their players seem like complete twats and it’s terrible place for a young player to develop.  Never mind that they’re absolutely shite, have got a manager laughably out of his depth and have zero chance of winning anything worthwhile.

• Upvote 4

38 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Wan-Bissaka isn’t a guaranteed hit, in my opinion. It could well go the other way, especially at that club at the present time. £55m is a ridiculous fee. How much would Trent go for in this market?

O3mzUwg.gif

1 hour ago, Thoth said:

They have bought a quality young player no question

He’s a good player. Just not as good as what we have in the same position. We spent a couple of decades signing good players who, more often than not, fell short of what they had.

Saw something this morning suggesting they are looking at that wanker , Steve Walsh , as DoF.

Being useless at Everton seems to be the career path to choose for anybody wanting a big job at Old Trafford.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pidge said:

Getting nervy about Kawhi?

No. Everyone knows he's most likely going to the Clippers but he won the city and country an unforgettable title so it will hurt less. 

3 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

Can't see it.  The only way Mbappé is leaving PSG is at the end of his contract, or maybe a year before if he makes it clear he wants to leave.  Then he will sign somewhere for the highest wage in the history of football.

I only watched Palace on occasion last season but formed my opinion on Wan Bissaka based on two goals I saw them concede because he lost possession and couldn't be arsed tracking back.

Hopefully he'll carry on with that level of application at United.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Wan-Bissaka isn’t a guaranteed hit, in my opinion. It could well go the other way, especially at that club at the present time. £55m is a ridiculous fee. How much would Trent go for in this market?

This is my take. No doubt he is a talented youngster, but United could easily destroy him short term, they've done it with loads of young talented players of late. The lad will be under immense pressure to hit the ground running and perform well.