You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

World Cup 2018 betting thread...

Elite

It’d be nice! At the very least it’s given me some interest in those matches. Although we’re away this weekend so I’ll definitely miss those games on Saturday. Fingers crossed it’s not already fucked by the time we get back on Sunday afternoon.

There's a good chance of it coming in but upsets will happen, just hopefully not in the games you have picked.

Ok ladies, I fancy making this a bit more interesting by putting a few quid on teams here and there.

Not a betting man usually, so tell me the best bookie/app to go with in terms of ease and free bets.

Am doing the Super Six thing with some mates and Sky Bet ads are all over it, but I don't want to line Murdoch's pockets...

Ok ladies, I fancy making this a bit more interesting by putting a few quid on teams here and there.

Not a betting man usually, so tell me the best bookie/app to go with in terms of ease and free bets.

Am doing the Super Six thing with some mates and Sky Bet ads are all over it, but I don't want to line Murdoch's pockets...

Have a bet on double chance Egypt and draw today. North African teams tend to draw and be defensive a lot so might sneak something,even without Mo.

I won a £100 free bet the other day. I was thinking about matched betting it and guaranteeing myself £70 profit but I decided to just punt it on this sixfold at 4.83/1 instead.

2HoFJ.jpeg

Hopefully a bit of extra spending money for our holiday this year.

Put it on Morocco to beat Iran in the second half.

Going to be a lot of this in the tournament, the shit sides giving 110% for an hour and then shipping a couple of goals as they tire.

Lukaku top scorer, Belgium will massacre Panama and Tunisia, and are likely to score against England too. He is basically the only bloke who scores for them.

Think Portugal might get far, and a lot of the odds will be shaped by tonight's game v Spain. Portugal could even lose tonight, but still be a threat to Spain later in the comp, but at big odds once they lose. They started slow in 2016.

Still think Ronaldo is a massive threat, not been a lot spoken about him in the run-up to this tournament.

Cheers Vlad, but you didn't really read my request, did you?

Gone with William Hill - £10 deposit, 4 X £10 free bets.

Germany to win it, Jesus top scorer. Three free bets left

I'll piss around with some others over the weekend.

Go for correct scores then. 1-1 will crop up a few times but I'd put them on in play at half time. At half time there are fewer options and i usually dutch 1-1,0-2,2-0 if there have been a few shots on target and a bit of action in the game. If you are not going to lay them off then in play offers the best value.

Centre backs as first scorers are always good value in International tournaments.

Noticed you don't really see the 33's anymore though, haven't been looking so far this tournament though.  

Finally got a few days off to relax and gamble so expect the shocks to start

I won a £100 free bet the other day. I was thinking about matched betting it and guaranteeing myself £70 profit but I decided to just punt it on this sixfold at 4.83/1 instead. 2HoFJ.jpeg

Hopefully a bit of extra spending money for our holiday this year.

Unlucky mate. There's always one bunch of twats that balls you up.

Just checked LiveScore and seen that Messi missed a penalty as well. Fucking hell.

Mrs Turdseye told me I was rubbish at gambling and that I should have matched betted my way to some money and now I’m going to jail for domestic violence.

I'd have matched betted it but it was a free punt at a few hundred quid so can't blame you.