You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

roma away,

kop77

7-6 really flattered Roma but at the same time it just shows how we can clearly be a better side than a team and still manage to almost fuck it up. But as others have said, now's not the time to get bogged down in that. Amazing to think we're in the Champions League final

Agreed but we deserved to get through unlike Madrid,.

For me tonight hinged on the incident where Karius brought down the Roma fella in the box and he was incorrectly called offside, Had they got that right it would have been a pen and a red card for Karius , We may have held on but I have my doubts but even of we had Mignolet would have been playing in the final.   

God, that was painful. Mane, Robertson, Van Dyke: terrific. But there was an awful lot of pant-shitting among the rest. Lovren was horrific. Alexander as bad, to be honest...

But the Champions League final! How the fuck did that happen?!

So do what then to get fresh legs on?

We dont have any other options with the squad we have now

Fresh legs are you dreaming.  Klavan is ready to be put to pasture and certainly doesn't run.  He adds fuck all coming on but making us get deeper.

Anyway fuck it we're in the Final.

7-6 really flattered Roma but at the same time it just shows how we can clearly be a better side than a team and still manage to almost fuck it up. But as others have said, now's not the time to get bogged down in that. Amazing to think we're in the Champions League final

Yeap, they got two fake goals, an accidental own goal and a non-penalty penalty;  so it's actually a draw. On the other hand with so many wasted chances we could easily have scored another five and put the thing to bed early on. That's what gives me confidence against Madrid. Will be tough, don't get me wrong. But we can beat them.

Has Klopp fucked Can off, by any chance?

You'd have to say yes based on the fact that loads of players were there tonight and he was nowhere to be seen. Can't say I'm surprised though.

Did you see the state of our bench tonight?

If UEFA would allow us to have Phil on loan for the final, I'd bite their hand off if it means us winning it.

Don't give a fuck.  What's he going to do if he got on the pitch, fuck all..  It would probably be his first game back as well.

Wonder what Roy Keane will have to say on the highlights show! Ha!

I hadn’t even thought about the highlights show. Nice one! There’s my excuse to stay up and finish off my last couple of beers.

I don’t watch Spanish football but if Real Madrid play anything like they have in their last three CL games then that trophy is coming home.

Bring it on.

Fuck me, don't think I've ever been so nervous watching a football game as much as this one. The players were nervy as fuck too but well done lads, they did the job. Not a great performance but who cares, we're in the final!