You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

roma away,

kop77

Did you see the state of our bench tonight?

If UEFA would allow us to have Phil on loan for the final, I'd bite their hand off if it means us winning it.

Bet you'd have said the same thing about Michael Owen in 2005

The strength or otherwise of our bench wont be an issue if that bent ref gets the final. Keep your fingers crossed UEFA does not give it to him but he must be in with a shout reffing one of the semis. We have been beat every time he has reffed us 4 times now.

I hadn’t even thought about the highlights show. Nice one! There’s my excuse to stay up and finish off my last couple of beers.

I don’t watch Spanish football but if Real Madrid play anything like they have in their last three CL games then that trophy is coming home.

Bring it on.

Any links to this highlight show. I could do with staying up and basking in our glory!

Can we add Sturridge, Origi and Grujic into the squad at that point ? They were out of the knockout stages squad but we can add three more players into the squad from last 16, and Im not sure we would have done that.

No. They are with their loan clubs until the summer windows open on 1 July.

Might not have been mentioned yet, but respect to Roma, they put in the graft til the end and their fans were pretty lively throughout too, despite being miles behind at a few points they kept their team believing they could come back. Fair play to them.

If the roles were reversed then I'd have been proud of us for making such a good go of it.

• Upvote 6

Did you see the state of our bench tonight?

If UEFA would allow us to have Phil on loan for the final, I'd bite their hand off if it means us winning it.

Don Balon claim that he has told his Barca teammates that Liverpool are going to win the whole competition.

Backheel to the bollocks.

I actually thought that Roma had given up at times but we kept letting them back into it with mistakes / bad luck. 

Surprised ( not really ) at the stick Lovren is taking, thought him & VvD were pretty good and must have cleared twenty crosses between them (If there was any blame for the Milner oggy it was TAA daydreaming at the back post ) . Thought we were very naive the way we let them constantly stroll down the wings and belt crosses over without making any tactical changes.

Don't really care though , we're in the final baby.

• Upvote 1