You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Trump To Allow The Release Of JFK Files?

Anubis

King Buffoon has tweeted that he will, subject to further information, not block the release of the government's files on the Kennedy assassination next week.

They are due to be released on the 26th October 2017 under legislation, unless he blocks them.

I fear there are going to be some very disappointed people who are expecting an answer other than Lee Harvey Oswald.

Lyndon B Johnson had Kennedy killed so he could get presidential immunity for his illegal shennanigans. Everybody knows that.

Seriously though for me there was more than just Oswald involved. Although he was definitely the shooter in my opinion. The whole Jack ruby thing and the fact Oswald himself stating he was a patsy seemed very weird.

I’m not an expert on it by any means and I’m not really into conspiracy theories but from what I have read it’s all a bit too suspicious. Oswald repeatedly told reporters and family members that he didn’t do it, why didn’t they record any of the interrogation? That’s weird on its own and the fact he was shot dead just 2 days after it happened and then Jack Ruby dies of pneumonia in prison 3 months before he was to speak to the Warren Commission and a new trial.

Clearly Jack Ruby killed Oswald because that shooting was live on tv but someone ordered that killing then ordered Jack Ruby’s killing in prison because he knew things he probably shouldn’t have. The American government are the shadiest organisation in the world, they have millions of secrets that will never come out. I’d guess they’ve secretly started wars, killed world leaders etc some of which we know nothing about.

I thought the remaining files had to be released anyway after 25 years as part of the President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act of 1992.

There's way too many coincidences and loose ends for LHO to have been acting on his own. I don't think there are many that believe he was acting alone. From certain members of the security detail being stood down, the route the car took, the illegal removal of the body from Dallas to the post mortem, the missing hours between the body arriving in Washington. Evidence ignored, people never called to give evidence etc. Officer Tippit, the different eye witness reports concerning that shooting and then of course Ruby just happening to turn up at just the right time to kill LHO. 

That's before you get into the whole theory of how many shooters and the wounds and bullet entry points and the connections between some of the players in this whole game. It's hard to believe that so many professionals messed up or acted so incompetently. 

I don't believe we will ever find out what really happened, JFK and his brother angered too many people in high places. If LHO shot him then it certainly solved a lot of problems for those people. 

I think I'll go with the words of the man himself, LHO. He was a patsy. 

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/forum/126-jfk-assassination-debate/

7 JFK files the CIA still keeps secret

http://jfkfacts.org/top-6-jfk-files-the-cia-still-keeps-secret/

Doubt anything new can come out of this, right? Imagine if it said some shit about Oswald or any info that contradicts the official story ... the world would go into meltdown!

Surely Trump would have been dusted by now if the government were into bumping off presidents. The guy is fuckin liability!

Doubt anything new can come out of this, right? Imagine if it said some shit about Oswald or any info that contradicts the official story ... the world would go into meltdown!

Surely Trump would have been dusted by now if the government were into bumping off presidents. The guy is fuckin liability!

He's not upsetting the wrong people, he's covering for them nicely. Taking the attention off them. it's a competent president they would fear not this buffoon. 

He's not upsetting the wrong people, he's covering for them nicely. Taking the attention off them. it's a competent president they would fear not this buffoon.

Who’s he taking the attention off? And has there ever been a competent president is the last decade or more?