You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Trump To Allow The Release Of JFK Files?

Anubis

Its hard to read about this without it being falling down the rabbit hole stuff. The fact he claimed he was a patsy and the look on his face when hes told he had been charged with the presidents murder, he genuinely looked like..shit I've been thrown to the wolves. Then for some mad reason a bit part mafia guy guns him down in front of police and TV cameras before we can hear any trial. Then later when robert kennedy decides to Run for President and after telling a student union he is going to re open the case he is shot dead, two brothers two statesman assasinated. I think I do go down the rabbit hole a bit on this one.

Though it's near impossible to sort wheat from chaff if every fucker has an agenda. Good shit to watch on YouTube in bed if you've been ill though.

King Buffoon has tweeted that he will, subject to further information, not block the release of the government's files on the Kennedy assassination next week.

They are due to be released on the 26th October 2017 under legislation, unless he blocks them.

I fear there are going to be some very disappointed people who are expecting an answer other than Lee Harvey Oswald.

So, was there anything in the files to implicate Ted Cruz's dad?

https://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/05/trump-ted-cruz-father-222730