You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Well fucking done yet again Liverpool cunting fc

Well done for being willing to meet their demands, then them not selling? How much should liverpool pay to force them to sell and get your approval? 200m? 400m? At what point is the figure that you'd be happy to pay but not moan about overpaying?

• Upvote 1

Well done for being willing to meet their demands, then them not selling? How much should liverpool pay to force them to sell and get your approval? 200m? 400m? At what point is the figure that you'd be happy to pay but not moan about overpaying?

If he's not fucking available don't go after him.

If he's not available don't waste precious time pissing around with low ball bids.

Get other targets that can be acquired using stupid fucking tactics

Well for one, wasting all this fucking time arsing about with no discernible plan B. Why has it taken us over a month to get a "no" from them? Keita isn't made of magic. If we need that type of player, we should have alternatives. Same applies for VVD.

How do you know we haven't? 

We wanted Keita, we tried hard for Keita - maybe now we have to move on! 

Fans seem pretty confident that we haven't got any alternatives lined up, or even in mind - I'm not sure where this confidence comes from? 

We spent all year linked with Brandt and Pulisic and ended up signing Salah! 

How do you know we haven't? 

We wanted Keita, we tried hard for Keita - maybe now we have to move on! 

Fans seem pretty confident that we haven't got any alternatives lined up, or even in mind - I'm not sure where this confidence comes from? 

We spent all year linked with Brandt and Pulisic and ended up signing Salah! 

I'm not sure where your confidence in out transfers comes from either

I'm not sure where your confidence in out transfers comes from either

I think our problems are overstated, in fact I'd say in some cases they are exaggerated to make a point. 

In fact compared to City, and United we have been very good. And Spurs are hardly causing a stir. My confidence comes from the managers ability to choose good players. 

I think our problems are overstated, in fact I'd say in some cases they are exaggerated to make a point.

In fact compared to City, and United we have been very good. And Spurs are hardly causing a stir. My confidence comes from the managers ability to choose good players.

The Manager can choose any player he likes, whether the powers that be actually have the desire, skill and experience to get the deal done is another matter.

Anyone would think they actually don't mind it when a transfer collapses?

The Manager can choose any player he likes, whether the powers that be actually have the desire, skill and experience to get the deal done is another matter.

Anyone would think they actually don't mind it when a transfer collapses?

I don't think that is true at all. In fact there is no proof at all for that - just a number of fans stating it. 

Where I do think they deserve criticism is that their 'model' requires them to be far better at scouting than they are. 

Raphael Honigstein is saying Leipzeig are digging their heels in and publicly reiterating he wont be sold.

Hard to know what is what at the min so much conflicting info being bandied about.

genuinely just hope if this deal isnt happening the club just moves on as soon as possible. Itd be madness to drag this out with leipzeig if they genuinely are refusing to budge.

We will see soon enough if Keita is off the menu this summer. They don't want to sell, that much is clear. We are applying all the pressure we can. The player wants to come, a deal with the player has apparently been agreed through intermediaries, and now we are chipping away at the club to get him signed.

I suspect we are close but Rangnick is the main obstacle. He probably knows if Keita goes they will be in danger of becoming some sort of German Southampton, in time, albeit operating higher up, and will end up selling Forsberg, Werner and others. He wants to see how far they can go if they can keep the group together. It's reasonable from his perspective.

From our perspective we have a good team that needs strengthening. VVD and Keita are good players and make a lot of sense. Salah is a good move, and Solanke might turn out to be a low risk good player too, but we aren't counting on him in the same way.

If we sign VVD and Salah, the team is a lot better than last season. If Keita really isn't coming, and it can't be done, I'd move on to Goretzka, or try to lock in a deal now for next season when his exit clause kicks in. Then I'd try to get a good player on loan, that young Portuguese lad at Bayern who hasn't played, or arguably I'd do a deal for AOC. He's not a substitute for Keita but he adds depth and versatility.

Wouldn't know. I'm Code after all. 

I see the level of conversation has stayed the same - disagree = bore.

Nah you can't be either Code nor Cardie, your not Norwegian enough to be Code and Cardie was far too cheap to buy a membership. I'm thinking Durango - ye big strap on.

Nah you can't be either Code nor Cardie, your not Norwegian enough to be Code and Cardie was far too cheap to buy a membership. I'm thinking Durango - ye big strap on.

Haha - Otterspool prom I believe?

As I said this morning. I was Whelan and then found it too annoying so left - now I want back in! 

• Upvote 5