You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Pure Aki

m0e

1 minute ago, Section_31 said:

I reckon he's a Nazi superweapon built for revenge after the high command found out it was a soldier from St Helens who first stormed the Eagles Nest and stole all the wine.

He's like that colonel from Hellboy but instead of knives up his sleeves he's got cocks. 

In 45 he got run over by a Sherman tank near the French village of St Papan De Cock, the crew were later seen escaping from the hatch having all had a complete anal prolapse.

220px-Hellboy_Shot_1.jpg

He'll never forgive the Japanese for ' Curl Harbour'.

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Freaks me out how he always looks the same. He was old when I was a kid, and now I'm the same age as him. He always looks like his poster, like someone sprinkled magic on it and it came to life.

He's 60 now but he's looked the same since the first few photos of him surfaced in the late 80s. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

That video of him is hilarious and the way he just gets into his car to drive off. 

Good to see he's passed his test instead of getting the train everywhere. Just imagine what it would be like if you were a driving instructor and you had to teach Purple Aki?

Gang of cunts. I hope he ran them over 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Gang of cunts. I hope he ran them over 

Not sure you know. If he was hovering at the end of my road, in the dark, with his car parked nearby, I’d be fairly grateful for the local scals seeing him off.

Fun local reference and goes back to when I knew of him as an urban legend as a little lad, but a bad fucking perve and pretty dangerous to boot. The bizzies would be moving him on or locking him up I’d imagine. All jokes aside, he’s not a very sound fella.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Belarus said:

Not sure you know. If he was hovering at the end of my road, in the dark, with his car parked nearby, I’d be fairly grateful for the local scals seeing him off.

Fun local reference and goes back to when I knew of him as an urban legend as a little lad, but a bad fucking perve and pretty dangerous to boot. The bizzies would be moving him on or locking him up I’d imagine. All jokes aside, he’s not a very sound fella.

Regardless of his antics, that video didn't sit right with me. Also surprising he's not driving his mini that he was alleged to have had back in the 90's. As kids if we saw a mini coming up the road we'd all leg it 

• Upvote 1

• 7 months later...

Come at the king, you best not miss.

A Liverpool bodybuilder was handed a "substantial" out of court settlement from police.

Akinwale Arobieke, who has previous criminal convictions and is a well-known figure in Merseyside, sued the Chief Constable of Greater Manchester Police for malicious prosecution and misfeasance in public office. It came after he claimed two GMP police officers carried out a campaign against him to get him into trouble.

He has now received the payout just weeks before the trial was due to take place at Manchester County Court. In his civil claim against GMP, Mr Arobieke alleged that from 2012 he was targeted by two particular officers, who are not being publicly named at this time.

2 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Come at the king, you best not miss.

A Liverpool bodybuilder was handed a "substantial" out of court settlement from police.

Akinwale Arobieke, who has previous criminal convictions and is a well-known figure in Merseyside, sued the Chief Constable of Greater Manchester Police for malicious prosecution and misfeasance in public office. It came after he claimed two GMP police officers carried out a campaign against him to get him into trouble.

He has now received the payout just weeks before the trial was due to take place at Manchester County Court. In his civil claim against GMP, Mr Arobieke alleged that from 2012 he was targeted by two particular officers, who are not being publicly named at this time.

Does that mean Aki’s new song might be “no longer living next door to baldy” ? 

3 minutes ago, Elite said:

He's meant to have a very sharp legal mind. Probably keeps him busy when he's not measuring people's muscles.

The fact he never ages and fireworks bounce off him freaks me out, when are questions going to be asked?

• Upvote 1