You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

That thread

Bjornebye

Stig, you're in a bad place, I dont see how leaving here for a while will help, i guess its one place where you can let off steam and have a laugh.

What will help is if you apologise directly to SD, honestly, you will feel cleansed. 

• Upvote 1

Fuck it. I'm posting the fat Stig Toadfish lookalike picture again.

38dcb6cde81575245e5fd7e1e50b0428.jpg

You can't see it because Stig's purposely blacked it out but he's wearing a Luftwaffe pilots outfit in that pic. The dogs reading a massive version of Mein Kampf in braille. Also if you look really deep into Stig's pupils you'll see a silhouette of Nick Griffin looking out a window.

• Upvote 1

I don't think I've ever posted bladdered on here. If I did it was in the early days when I was even less conspicuous than I am now, because I've been pretty much teetotal for the last five years.

Its a shame really, because I'm an ace drunk, happiest cunt on the planet with a skinful in me. I'll get back to it one day I reckon. Few other issues to sort out first.

Guest Pistonbroke

I'm always posting on here when I'm bladdered. But you'd never know the difference cos I'm a full on wanker at all times. Now go fuck yourselves.

Bet you've been wanking furiously to this thread mate. 

I'm always posting on here when I'm bladdered. But you'd never know the difference cos I'm a full on wanker at all times. Now go fuck yourselves.

I think a grown man starting a thread declaring how much I miss another man who used to play the unmentionable with a group of people I watch play said unmentionable at 4.30am was a bit of a give away. I was the same when I had Facebook, except that was what i thought was funny abuse of people, which wasn't funny and just abusive, or messaging people I hadn't spoken to since primary school and telling them how sound they were when they were 10. I try to avoid any form of non face to face communication when I'm bevvied. It contains the damage.

• Upvote 1