You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

That thread

Bjornebye

Bird in the white is mine this weekend. Depression is hell but a message from her asking if I fancy a few drinks..... Mans gotta do...

Hmm, I suspect we've got some kind of Tyler Durden situation here. Stig to be found asleep on Sunday morning with two empty bottles of Bombay Sapphire and a Vax on his knob.

• Upvote 1

It really isn't. For a start, it should have been wrapped in NSFW tags.

Just out of curiosity, is she aware of the photos of her doing the rounds on here ?

Who cares? She's just some slaaaaaag

Lads! Lads! Lads! Lads! Lads!

• Upvote 1

Those photos have been deleted and people might not want to hear this, but posting photos like that are proper sly and, in the case of one of them, could cause hassle for Dave.

Yeah yeah, I know fun police, 'this is the GF anything goes' etc.

• Upvote 3

Apologies for calling Stig fat - he's not really.

It's highly questionable that Stig is thin, so I think that you now apologising is wrong. I also think that the idea of him not eating too much from time to time is completely OTT as well.

If he was continually exercising you could say he was trolling and that could lead to being thin, I get that. But saying apologies seems off. You could even say that the idea of him being thin is also political to an extent because it furthers the agenda of people having the munchies as a more serious thing (it's the new skinny to an extent.) It isn't even correctly fat either, because fat people can't claim to represent all overweight. It should really be called well fed.

It's highly questionable that Stig is thin, so I think that you now apologising is wrong. I also think that the idea of him not eating too much from time to time is completely OTT as well.

If he was continually exercising you could say he was trolling and that could lead to being thin, I get that. But saying apologies seems off. You could even say that the idea of him being thin is also political to an extent because it furthers the agenda of people having the munchies as a more serious thing (it's the new skinny to an extent.) It isn't even correctly fat either, because fat people can't claim to represent all overweight. It should really be called well fed.

He has got a fat face. I think I'm being facist. Us genuine fatties get annoyed with the appropriation of fat when in fact they are only locally afflicted.

• Upvote 1