You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football 2016/17.

Trumo

It should win some sort of award for footballing brilliance. Is it recent? 

I'm honestly not sure, it looks like some kind of amateur match to me. 

God, I can't stand him. Setting aside the fact that he's clearly a complete cunt but yet no one ever says anything about it, he's such an insufferable bore on the TV. In a world of completely shit pundits, he takes the biscuit. Dull, states the obvious yet inexplicably seems to think he's clever, no sense of humour, just offers absolutely fuck all. I wish he'd hurry up and get a job in management so I can delight in his inevitable failure, the little toad.

Really gutted he never got the United job.  They were aaaaalllllmost stupid enough to give it to him.  Then I think they saw what Keane and Solsksjaer did when they were given the chance to manage and thought "hm, maybe being a great player for us isn't enough to make you a great manager."

I still hold out hope he'll manage a lower-league club in a perfect situation for a few months with big success and then swoop in as their fans clamour for him to replace Mourinho.  The sky's the limit for how much long-term damage he could do there.  I wouldn't be shocked if he got them relegated while simultaneously causing a scandal by sleeping with Pogba's girlfriend.

Just nipped onto GOT to read about Funes Mori and have to tip my hat to a gem of a post...

Someone was saying how bad Mignolet had played for Belgium tonight...reply was a belter:

"Very unfair to blame him when he has Martinez organising the defence in front".