You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Euro 2016 France

Not looking forward to the next World Cup if it's just going to be Russians in balaclavas kicking the living daylights out of all and sundry.

People tend to get worried about sporting events in the hairier countries, but they usually go off alright. Largely because those are the kind of places where the authorities don't give a fuck about human rights, so in order to present a nice image to the world they are happy to clear streets of the poor, the homeless, the pick pockets, and make sure prominent hooligans disappear indefinitely.

I'd wager Putin's already got space under a stadium ear marked for half the lot that come back from France.

Guest Pistonbroke

They're scum, pure and simple, racist horrible scum who regularly make monkey noises and beat the shit out of gay people but get a world cup due to Blatter's desire for a new Rolex collection. The fact they never, ever get penalised for what they get up to is a disgrace.

My missus is Russian but has lived in Germany since she was 3 years old. Her immediate family are fine and for all intent and purposes where Germans who ended up on the wrong side of borders after the war. They do however have relations who came over to Germany in their mid 30's and are basically Russian through and through, bunch of fucking racist retards with no regard towards anyone. 

True story:

Huge party for my wife's Grandparents 50th wedding anniversary back in the 90's. They unfortunately decided to invite the whole family, distant cousins etc etc. About 200 + present. 99% were fine, but 4 or 5 were young lads who had spent 99% of their lives in Russia and had only just arrived in Germany. They were kicking off from the start about everyone else selling out against Russia blah blah blah but because the conversations were taking place in German they obviously didn't cotton onto the fact I was English.

Anyway, the wife and myself got on this stage thing to sing a song for her grandparent's (the way old friends do by Abba) as a thank you for being there for us and the family. 

Apparently one of these dicks said "Jesus, he can sing decent in the English language" and someone said "That's because he is English." 

These cunts stormed the stage and tried to do both myself and the missus in, needless to say they received a bit of a kicking from everyone.

The Russian people who live in that shit country just can't learn, they are brainwashed into thinking everyone are dogs who don't buy into their own values. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Do you check Utd, Everton or Chelsea scores when they're playing? I have an interest, just because I don't like them & can't be arsed watching them, does that mean I can't check on what's happening? Give yourself a pat on the back for giving a fuck.

Fair point, yer still a quim lad. 

Quite amusing how the Russian press are reporting the violence...

"Two hundred and fifty Russian fans repulsed an attack by several thousand English and forced them to flee,” state news service Vesti reported. “English fans started the fight by attacking our fans, but 250 Russians from different corners of our country did not flinch and repulsed the attack of the heavily drunken islanders.”

Guest Pistonbroke

Quite amusing how the Russian press are reporting the violence...

"Two hundred and fifty Russian fans repulsed an attack by several thousand English and forced them to flee,” state news service Vesti reported. “English fans started the fight by attacking our fans, but 250 Russians from different corners of our country did not flinch and repulsed the attack of the heavily drunken islanders.”

Is taht you posting a funny comment or a true response from the commie press? 

People tend to get worried about sporting events in the hairier countries, but they usually go off alright. Largely because those are the kind of places where the authorities don't give a fuck about human rights, so in order to present a nice image to the world they are happy to clear streets of the poor, the homeless, the pick pockets, and make sure prominent hooligans disappear indefinitely.

I'd wager Putin's already got space under a stadium ear marked for half the lot that come back from France.

Like President Mobutu before the rumble in the jungle.

Rounded up.the majority of known crime lords in Kinshasa and executed them before the fight got stages. As a warning to any other criminals not to start any shit.

Guest Pistonbroke

I was just talking to my missus about Russia and the fact Putin is one dangerous bastard, especially when he has the majority of the young people hating blacks, gays and the west. 

Imagine if that cunts doctors tell him he only has a year to live due to cancer etc...I doubt he'll go out with a whimper, he wants to be seen as some sort of Russian saviour/hero regardless of what shit he can cause. Hopefully those around him that he needs to cause a war have different opinions to the dick.  

Not looking forward to the next World Cup if it's just going to be Russians in balaclavas kicking the living daylights out of all and sundry.

I remember being relieved when we lost the Champions League semi final in 2008, because the combination of Reds and Mancs and the Moscow police was not one I could see ending in anything other than a bloodbath.

Guest Pistonbroke

It's true. Got it from a report in The Guardian.

I was hoping for a link to the Russian press and not something the UK press are pushing, but I wouldn't be surprised if the whole Russian assault (especially looking at evidence given over here in Germany about groups of black dressed Russians kicking everything off) has been planned due to the West fucking that dick Putin off over Syria. 

I guess we'll learn more on how their so called fans behave against Wales and Slovakia (although I doubt they'll kick off against Slovakia) 

Thing

(especially looking at evidence given over here in Germany about groups of black dressed Russians kicking everything off) has been planned due to the West fucking that dick Putin off over Syria. 

Typical german bullshit. The Russians won both in Ukraine and Syria they didn't need to attack any England fans in France. It also looks like the England fans also clashed with local French groups. What were those fighting for? Waterloo?

Guest Pistonbroke

Thing

Typical german bullshit. The Russians won both in Ukraine and Syria they didn't need to attack any England fans in France. It also looks like the England fans also clashed with local French groups. What were those fighting for? Waterloo?

Fuck off you weirdo. 

I've read that the French woman tried to commit suicide. Not sure if that's true as most of the rumours coming out of Marseille in particular are a bit sketchy. So many contradictory reports coming out I just hope everyone comes home safe. It's ridiculous in this day and age that this is still a factor at major international tournaments, I'd never in a million years consider taking my family to one of these even though it would be an amazing experience as a 10 year old.

Also been reading in the comments section on ESPN and post on Instagram and some of the comments are crazy, fully grown 40 year old applauding the violence. It's pathetic and anyone who thinks its acceptable is fucking moron.

Guest Pistonbroke

Just expel both Russia and England. Hey presto problem solved.

This isn't grade 1 school rhetoric. 

You have to prove who was to blame. The English fans, the Russians, the French locals, all three or a combination. 

Maybe we should have just fucked off NI all those years ago instead of searching for peace, after all, why bother forgiving all the innocents when you can blanket bomb a whole nation. 

Guest Pistonbroke

So, I'm a quim for NOT supporting a team you do, and enjoying the moment when Russia scored! Live with it you immature tit.

You are still a quim, but hey, you may not be immature. 

Oh come on. This happens at every tournament with the English "fans".

And I use the term "fan" lightly.

I'm not naive enough to think all the fans are doing this. In fact, it's probably less than half a percent of them. But the fact of the matter is its happening, and has happened in every single tournament they've been in, in my lifetime.

So why don't uefa take a stand now, and simply say. "ok, you do this, here's the consequence, now fuck off"