You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Euro 2016 France

Northern Ireland and polish fans scrapping apparently.

You wonder how much of this is down to right wing populist politicians dropping inflammatory comments over the last few years. Maybe we just all hate each other again - good times.

England are completely hamstrung by Roy, who froze yet again. I can't understand the team selections, or not earlier substituting players who had begun blowing out of their arses. Right after the England goal, Dier had his hands on his knees, twice. Memories of Joe Cole for us.

I reckon any Premier league manager would have won that game with England, most likely by several goals.

If a team with Gerrard, Lampard, Cole, Terry, Ferdinand and prime Rooney couldn't win anything being managed by top coaches what makes people think the likes of Sterling, Lallana, Smalling managed by the world's least inspiring man could get anywhere?

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

Even if England fans haven't been causing trouble at some earlier tournaments, they still formed and drove the EDL, which descends into a clash with police at every march.

I'm sure both the Russians and local hooligans have sparked some incidents, but they're not responsible for the England fans making passing local women feel uncomfortable on Friday night, nor the racist chants seen on videos today, nor, when separated and placed behind cordons, hurling glasses and bottles at the police and police dogs.

This is about knobs being knobs because they can't help themselves. Whether English, Russian or French.

I don't think anybody is trying to condone the violence caused by elements of the English fans mate. I use the word fan lightly though, these cretins just use England matches as an easy get together to spread their vitriol. It could be stamped out easily by the powers that be, but it isn't tackled with the same gusto as certain other  issues I can name, probably because an element of those powers that be pull the strings. 

I remember quite a few years back (late 90's) over here in Germany a few mates and myself went to this local allotment pub we used as the beer was cheap. On entering we noticed quite a few young skinheads where in said pub which struck us as rather unusual. Quite a few evil stares in my direction being as I have a nice all year round slight tan and when I got up to go to the toilet 2 of them started following me, I turned around and basically told them to fuck off in no uncertain terms in English.

There whole persona changed, "Oh you are English, we love the English." They then asked my mates and myself to go with them to the back room which had been closed off (which it never was as a rule). Out of curiosity we followed and as we entered the room we were greeted by a table full of Nazi's having some meeting, Nazi leaflets on the table with Hitler on them doing his salute. At the top of the table were three suits, one of them was my fucking Bank manager! 

Words were exchanged and we left the room. We had strong words with the barman/manager who was a Greek bloke btw and always went on about hating racists etc, we then left the bar and whilst walking to another local we flagged down this cop car and explained what was going on in the allotment bar, being as it was breaking the law. The Police car sped off and we went on our way. 

The next time we used the bar their was a new barman/manager and the next time I went to my bank their was a new manager. 

The brain dead are used as foot soldiers but the brains of all these operations are suited cunts in jobs you'd never believe. 

Guest Pistonbroke

If a team with Gerrard, Lampard, Cole, Terry, Ferdinand and prime Rooney couldn't win anything being managed by top coaches what makes people think the likes of Sterling, Lallana, Smalling managed by the world's least inspiring man could get anywhere?

The majority of fans don't, but we'll support them and hope for the best, that's what you do as a fan. 

I don't think anybody is trying to condone the violence caused by elements of the English fans mate. I use the word fan lightly though, these cretins just use England matches as an easy get together to spread their vitriol. It could be stamped out easily by the powers that be, but it isn't tackled with the same gusto as certain other issues I can name, probably because an element of those powers that be pull the strings.

I remember quite a few years back (late 90's) over here in Germany a few mates and myself went to this local allotment pub we used as the beer was cheap. On entering we noticed quite a few young skinheads where in said pub which struck us as rather unusual. Quite a few evil stares in my direction being as I have a nice all year round slight tan and when I got up to go to the toilet 2 of them started following me, I turned around and basically told them to fuck off in no uncertain terms in English.

There whole persona changed, "Oh you are English, we love the English." They then asked my mates and myself to go with them to the back room which had been closed off (which it never was as a rule). Out of curiosity we followed and as we entered the room we were greeted by a table full of Nazi's having some meeting, Nazi leaflets on the table with Hitler on them doing his salute. At the top of the table were three suits, one of them was my fucking Bank manager!

Words were exchanged and we left the room. We had strong words with the barman/manager who was a Greek bloke btw and always went on about hating racists etc, we then left the bar and whilst walking to another local we flagged down this cop car and explained what was going on in the allotment bar, being as it was breaking the law. The Police car sped off and we went on our way.

The next time we used the bar their was a new barman/manager and the next time I went to my bank their was a new manager.

The brain dead are used as foot soldiers but the brains of all these operations are suited cunts in jobs you'd never believe.

Neat story.

If the Russian fans are indeed going round on a bit of a tear up, what's it going to be like in 2 years time when the World Cup is in Russia? There'll be loads more of them plus the Russian police and Russian government to deal with.

If the Russian fans are indeed going round on a bit of a tear up, what's it going to be like in 2 years time when the World Cup is in Russia? There'll be loads more of them plus the Russian police and Russian government to deal with.

It would be a good idea to avoid that World Cup like the plague!

I bet the media coverage of any incidents will be highly censored as well

I'm not suggesting they're all brain dead, hence my use of the word knobs. The Mail online carried an interview with one of the Russians from the fighting on Friday night, and he claimed he was a lawyer.

Northern Ireland and polish fans scrapping apparently. You wonder how much of this is down to right wing populist politicians dropping inflammatory comments over the last few years. Maybe we just all hate each other again - good times.

I prefer to think it's the fault of Eurovision, and the mobs are just ardent shit-pop fans out to get revenge for low scores.

"This is for the nil points you gave the Russian baking grannies in 08 Englander!"

Guest Pistonbroke

It's a bloodbath waiting to happen, but money talks. 

You have to factor in that the Russians don't particularly get on with many walks of life. Brits will be targeted big time if they are daft enough to travel there as will Black people. 

If they wint move the Olympics out of Brazil with all the worries of the Zika virus or remove the world cup from Qatar after the dodgy bidding and obvious slave/dangerous labour in stadium building they are not fucking with Russia

It's a bloodbath waiting to happen, but money talks. 

You have to factor in that the Russians don't particularly get on with many walks of life. Brits will be targeted big time if they are daft enough to travel there as will Black people. 

And if Ukraine qualify, total carnage! It would be advisable for none of their fans to travel there.

Guest Pistonbroke

I'm not suggesting they're all brain dead, hence my use of the word knobs. The Mail online carried an interview with one of the Russians from the fighting on Friday night, and he claimed he was a lawyer.

The majority of the Nazi foot soldiers are brain dead morons mate, you obviously get a few intelligent ones amongst their rank and file, the main string pullers as I have said are suits, they can't afford to out themselves.