You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Euro 2016 France

Most of the morons who follow them are the same ones who turn up at Anfield and trot out all the usual shite/do same when we go to their grounds....

A lot of them would be the sort of morons who mock hillsborough/read the scum and buy into the shite they wrote.

Fuck them.

That's just wrong. Not like you to be so unfair.

ITV waxing lyrical about that England performance.

They never learn. Ever.

They constantly build up the expectation to fever pitch and end up with egg on their face. England were distinctly average tonight. One good save aside, they created half chances and relied on a great free kick to score against an absolutely abject Russian side.

A decent team with the right instinct would've been about 3 up by half time against them. They had Ivan Drago and Zangief at centre back, yet Hodgson put Kane up against them for 90 mins, rather than putting Vardy or Rashford on to really stretch them for pace.

They're at it still now, giving it the hard done to England spiel. The same England who haven't won a carrot since 1966.

It's the whole England are boss and are an international giant and have a divine right to be talked about as contenders bollocks that makes me shy away from the whole England bandwagon.

I'm very much in the "them" rather than "us" bracket when it comes to England.

• Upvote 5

Didn't watch the match as I fucking hate the national side so I was getting updates on live score, a little cheer emanated from me when Russia scored. Fucking made up,have that Tyldesley, have that Woy, have that Media, fucking have that you fucking filthy cunts who were kicking off. Ave it.

Looks like the little boy got some early face rubbing in.

CksSBIgWEAAzWrp.jpg

These tournaments are magic for kids. Its just a shame that they'll be bitterly dissapointed when England make a complete bollock of things and get knocked out.

Guest Pistonbroke

And what was Smalling supposed to be doing?

He switches off as usual, marks thin air instead of picking up a tall player coming in late at the back post. 

Apparently loads of shit kicking off again, have to feel sorry for the decent locals having to put up with their own dicks, English dicks and Russian dicks. 

I doubt the Welsh fans will fare any better against the Russian fans, they seem intent on causing shit. 

Didn't watch the match as I fucking hate the national side so I was getting updates on live score, a little cheer emanated from me when Russia scored. Fucking made up,have that Tyldesley, have that Woy, have that Media, fucking have that you fucking filthy cunts who were kicking off. Ave it.

Makes you come across as a bit of a quim.

Guest Pistonbroke

If you hate it then why bother about checking up on livescore? Why not go for a pizza and pat yourself on the back for not giving a fuck. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Makes you come across as a bit of a quim.

He's not the only one, they can't understand that all teams have their  good and bad fans, fuck me, If i judged Liverpool FC on the amount of dicks I have met at the match or in Liverpool I'd have fucked the club off years ago. The problem is a lot of Liverpool fans think they are above criticism due to the fact the majority of us behave in a decent manor. The times are a changing... 

Guest Pistonbroke

Have to put up with the English fans first.

That will be fine, hopefully. I've never witnessed much shit between both sets of fans before. I suppose it all boils down to how many wums are present, the World is changing due to people taking online personas into the real World. 

I really can't get my head around the logic.

Pay all that money to go to a football tournament and then spend your time getting tanked up and fighting.

They're not there for the football, they're there for the violence. It's perfectly logical. I'd like to see the stats regarding how many involved had tickets, I bet the percentage is low.

Guest Pistonbroke

I really can't get my head around the logic.

Pay all that money to go to a football tournament and then spend your time getting tanked up and fighting. 

The idiots want to brag about adventures...in it. 

Well, having a few drinks is entirely reasonable, and if you're attacked by gangs of masked Russians or disaffected French youths, then you don't have much choice so far as fighting is concerned.

Guest Pistonbroke

They're not there for the football, they're there for the violence. It's perfectly logical. I'd like to see the stats regarding how many involved had tickets, I bet the percentage is low.

Spot on, the same cunts like to spread the violence against others in their own country, both so called Russian and English fans. They probably don't give a fuck about the game, its all about nationalist bollocks.