You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Euro 2016 France

The owl now has a record of 2 wins in his 8 matches in charge of Ingerlund at finals...

Quite amazing that he seems to attract no media criticism at all.

No other Ingerlund manager would get away with that...he must have pictures of all the leading journalists fucking animals whilst wearing mankinis or something.

Guest Pistonbroke

The Chelsea fan going on about Scouse scum - he got sacked.

Cheers mate, must have passed me by, glad the cunt got the sack. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Let's hope the Russians found this weak, racist thug. I hope they find some germans too and remind them of what happened on the banks of river Volga.

You spout some shite about all kinds of people, do you get scared to leave the house never mind Scotland. 

It's like groundhog day watching England. It's the same story every time, from the newly anointed golden boy of English football, to the timid defensive displays, the baffling tactics and lineups, the hard luck stories and ultimately the scapegoats.

I'm sensing this time it'll be Sterling although i was reading on redcafe that they've somehow managed to blame Milner for the whole thing, even though he was on the field for all of 4 minutes and wasn't anywhere near the goal when we conceded.

I'm expecting the same aftermath as well, shellshocked pundits demanding a change at grassroots level and Danny Mills getting paid to fly all over the world on a mission to infiltrate La Masia and Clairefontaine and bring all their secrets home.

• Upvote 1

To be fair, England have managed to have played 9 opening games in European Championships & never won a single one, so Roy is just living down to expectations which is what he does best.

Who'd have thought watching last night's game, that the reason we lost was taking Wayne off on a ventilator, but it must be true because every newspaper & pundit say so.

I'm sensing this time it'll be Sterling although i was reading on redcafe that they've somehow managed to blame Milner for the whole thing, even though he was on the field for all of 4 minutes and wasn't anywhere near the goal when we conceded.

Milner definitely played a role in the Russian goal. He allowed the crosser to evade him far too easily. Likewise, Wilshere (another of Roy's inspired signings) didn't bother tracking the goalscorer.

More generally, I thought the English defence looked very vulnerable on crosses/set pieces last night, on the few occasions that Russia got forward...

Guest Pistonbroke

He is clearly a Russian spy. He looks a bit Russian too. What do the german racist, tabloids think of Milner, Pistonbroke?

I don#t know of any German racist tabloids, if they existed I wouldn't read them anyway. You really need to stop spouting shit you warped twat. 

Guest Pistonbroke

It's amazing what you find out. The Mother in Law turned up about an hour ago and we were talking about the football last night and the troubles. That Roman Neustädter who plays for Russia now is a distant relation of hers. Apparently his parents (father was also a footballer and was born to a Russian/German) moved to Germany in the early 90's when he was 4 and took up German nationality. He was born in Ukraine but decided in May this year to swap his nationality, probably due to the fact he is shit and would get nowhere near the German team, he did have a couple of games at U20 for the Germans when he was younger. 

Guest Pistonbroke

As Descartes once said, "He spouts shit, therefore he is."

I bet he thinks that Descartes was a forward for France. 

I don#t know of any German racist tabloids, if they existed I wouldn't read them anyway. You really need to stop spouting shit you warped twat.

Shite? You started posting about Putin and Syria and the opinion of the german media. After all some of these overweight, drunken england fans are probably supporting chelshite and many of the german football teams have Russian sponsors. They started drinking, shouting and showing their tattoos(as if they scare anybody), throw glass bottles to French locals. There would be a reaction eventually and it looks like the French weren't on the england fans side. The Russians chased them and now the english media are shouting "injustice, ban Russia...etc". bollocks.

Personally, I will support england against spain, germany or France. Overall, I don’t see any team very appealing. Maybe Italy or Iceland?

Haha. I think he's the highest paid manager in international football. I keep waiting for Beadle.

545ef5973060a4d36dc6fd22b5a4651f.jpg

Awesome table that.  Hodgson cruises a team packed with PL talent through one of the easiest groups I can ever recall to get to the finals and is trousering 5m a year.  Coleman gets Wales to only their second international tournament and their first for 58 years and is on 260k.  Best part is Slutsky (who has a top name too) fucking Roy's shambles over when he's working for free after Capello virtually bankrupted the Russian FA with his payoff.

Awesome table that.  Hodgson cruises a team packed with PL talent through one of the easiest groups I can ever recall to get to the finals and is trousering 5m a year.  Coleman gets Wales to only their second international tournament and their first for 58 years and is on 260k.  Best part is Slutsky (who has a top name too) fucking Roy's shambles over when he's working for free after Capello virtually bankrupted the Russian FA with his payoff.

Coleman get's additional perks to make up for it though

charlotte1_1696693a.jpg

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke

Mother in Law has decided to watch this game in the same room as me, I wish she'd shut the fuck up asking me daft questions. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Won't be long until he 

That's the cunt ref from the Europa League final, isn't it?

Yep, Erickson of Sweden, won't be long before he starts booking players here. It wouldn't surprise me at all if this game sees a red card or two. 

That's the cunt ref from the Europa League final, isn't it?

Yep and you just know he'll give a pen for the slightest of handballs....

But much much worse than that cunt being on the pitch, Andy Townsend has been dug back up....now where's that mute button?