You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Klopp interview / press conference thread

Arl arse

FANNIES & DONUTS

Kop row threatens to DERAIL Liverpool Way season.

by Jim MM

A war of words has ERUPTED behind the scenes at The Liverpool Way's prestigious Football Forum and insiders fear it may spell the end of the illustrious internet sensation's short lived truce.

quick-change.jpg
"Donut": billypillgrimnz

Billypilgrimnz is believed to have labelled posters in the Klopp press conference thread as "hysterical fannies" and "the origin of the problem". But onlookers were stunned when renowned contrarian Mook (72) immediately retaliated, telling Pilgrimnz (74) "Shut up you fuckin donut (sic)". He is also believed to have labelled Pilgrimnz a "daft whopper".

Haha

Billypilgrimz is a bad cunt. The kind of fan you wish never had an internet connection and wish he was born in Manchester. Proper wind up merchant and obviously doesn't support Liverpool. Of that i have no doubt.

Anyway fuck him

Klopp speaks so much sense. He is smart, articulate and has a deeper understanding of football than many of his counterparts. This is the man we have all been waiting for, i hope he is given time and the patience he is asking for.

If he can make us harder to beat in 2.5 weeks and almost completely sort out the ocean sized gaps our midfield had in it before...imagine what he can do it 2/3 years time!

I love him

• Upvote 4

Haha

Billypilgrimz is a bad cunt. The kind of fan you wish never had an internet connection and wish he was born in Manchester. Proper wind up merchant and obviously doesn't support Liverpool. Of that i have no doubt.

Anyway fuck him

Klopp speaks so much sense. He is smart, articulate and has a deeper understanding of football than many of his counterparts. This is the man we have all been waiting for, i hope he is given time and the patience he is asking for.

If he can make us harder to beat in 2.5 weeks and almost completely sort out the ocean sized gaps our midfield had in it before...imagine what he can do it 2/3 years time!

I love him

Your wish comes true as i  have it on good authority that Billy P does not have an internet connection and is therefore reduced to sending his opines to Usher Towers via carrier pigeon. Young Mr Usher (62) is by all accounts none to pleased as the Pigeons have to stay the night on being knackered after a rough flight form manchester.

Everything else you said was sport on.

He knows exactly what the problems are and its why he is staying so close to Lucas and Milner by using their experience and professional attitude as lessons to the younger squad members.

The fact that we blew our transfer budget on injured and shithouse players is not something he has missed seeing in games. He will sort it out I am certain.

• Upvote 4

It's something very small but I loved how when he was talking straight after the game he asked the interviewer who we had in the draw, he acts natural in his interviews like he's having an actual conversation not something that seems scripted like Rodgers, Rodgers is the FAs media golden boy. Klopp is completely natural, you see it by how often he babbles of topic, it's great to watch a Liverpool manager who's so charismatic. I love the guy already.

• Upvote 13

It's something very small but I loved how when he was talking straight after the game he asked the interviewer who we had in the draw, he acts natural in his interviews like he's having an actual conversation not something that seems scripted like Rodgers, Rodgers is the FAs media golden boy. Klopp is completely natural, you see it by how often he babbles of topic, it's great to watch a Liverpool manager who's so charismatic. I love the guy already.

He loves football more than he loves himself

• Upvote 1

Spot on! I liked the asking about the draw as well