You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jordon Ibe

Ne Moe Imya

Can't find a thread but the lad certainly deserves one.

Right up there with Can for man of the match, tore Spurs and Danny Rose in particular apart in the first half.  Second half they put two men on him to slow him down, he still found a ball to Lallana that turned into Balotelli's winner.

What I like best is his confidence - anyone who watched him play for our youth teams could see he had the athletic ability, but since he came back from his loan he's bursting with confidence.  Didn't phase him in the slightest to go straight into our first team and all three of his appearances so far he's demonstrated that.  Well in Jordon Ibe and long may it continue!

• Upvote 1

Him and Sturridge are good mates off the pitch apparently. Who knows what kind of shapes will be thrown when one sets the other up.

Looks like another who could develop into a quality player. I was bemused when we brought him back but it looks like it may prove to be a very good decision. Shame he can't play at the weekend, I'd start him in the Europa league though 

• Upvote 1

Really like him.  Physically the lads got all the tools to be top class.  Already looks better than a number of very expensive signings.

I wouldn't be totally surprised if he has a better career than Sterling.

I thought the same when they were both coming through a few years ago.

Technically very gifted and could go all the way to World class.Love his balance , can play with both feet too.

Rose must hate playing against our wingers. I remember when he was on loan at Sunderland and Sterling absolutely destroyed him on that wing. If I remember right, Rose got took off.

Ibe looks a very good player, though. Early days so still has a lot to learn (going in for the ball being one of them as a few times he stood there waiting for the ball to come to him) but I really like the look of him. Very strong player by looks of things too.

Excited to see him play more.