You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Little Things That Brighten Your Day

AngryOfTuebrook

I’m sat on the toilet, have been for about  15 minutes. Sweating cobs, got the runs really bad. 

Dogs pushed the bathroom door open with his nose because he’s missing me and lay down beside the toilet. He either loves me or thinks I’m about to die on the bog like Elvis. 

EDIT: he’s just got up and fucked off. I really cant blame him. 

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I’m sat on the toilet, have been for about  15 minutes. Sweating cobs, got the runs really bad. 

Dogs pushed the bathroom door open with his nose because he’s missing me and lay down beside the toilet. He either loves me or thinks I’m about to die on the bog like Elvis. 

Die quietly. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Need an update on this. How's your arse, and is the dog still alive after his gassing?

1 hour ago, Captain Willard said:

Congratulations. He’s a big boy. 

Surprisingly he's a long baby rather than chubby. His sister was 9lb 5oz at birth and my own eldest son was 11 lb 5 oz himself. We tend to do big babies in my family! 

I might call him 'Lester' after Lester Piggott's nickname 'The Long Fellow.' Unfortunately that's not what I'm able to call my tackle though. In fact 'The Baby' is more appropriate as 'small and wrinkled' is closer to mine.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Both alive. Still got a dodgy tummy. He’s not impressed that my farts are outperforming his at the minute. 

If it's  any consolation I've just left our work toilet looking like the bog in Trainspotting after a particularly fiery curry last night.

Someone came in whilst I was in there and actually retched. Proud moment.

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

If it's  any consolation I've just left our work toilet looking like the bog in Trainspotting after a particularly fiery curry last night.

quality-makes-the-difference-shocked.gif

4 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

I was waiting outside a restaurant toilet in France, guy in there took ages then eventually came out and said  in French “I’m so sorry, don’t go in there please”. He went and got the manager, the manager went in briefly then he came out looking pale and  shocked and said the toilet was no longer available. Never did find out what the bloke did. 

American adverts for small local businesses. Love them. 

I'm watching the golf on a stream of NBC Buffalo/Western New York and every add break is chock full of holders badly advertising financial advisers in a bland corporate way, then *boom* - local dodgy lawyer - *boom* - Italian American plumber.

Fucking yeah!

• 3 weeks later...

Daughters parents evening at school tonight, she’s in year 6 so the last one of these we’ll have at primary school.

getting told she’s the model pupil who everyone likes and that she should be going onto think about her plans for elite universities.

always proud of her, but especially so today.

• Upvote 5