You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Islamic Positive Thread

Anny Road

Not sure if this goes in here, but I've just heard some Muslim extremist lad on the radio saying that he wants Britain to be run by sharia law as he wants to live in a country who obey these rules. The presenter then pointed out that many countries are already under sharia law, so why doesn't he move to one of them. He then said that he wants to share how beautiful it is with his non Muslim brothers. I thought, "that's nice of him. So thoughtful."

How sweet; sharing the beauty, by force if necessary.
  • Upvote 1

This is what the lad I sit next to at my Dutch lessons got up to over Chrimbo

http://www.nltimes.nl/2015/12/28/syrian-asylum-seeker-rescues-man-from-drowning-on-christmas/

Apparently there were about 30 Dutch people including police just standing and watching when he dived in.

From the subtitles of the video on that link, "Mijn vriend gooide dat naar me toe".

They're having you on mate, thats geordie they're teaching you. Ah divvant naar like.

Exams shifted so fasting Muslims aren't disadvantaged - you couldn't fucking make it up.

The world has gone insane. Any rational approach would begin by discouraging children from damaging their health in this manner, not making it easier.

How sweet; sharing the beauty, by force if necessary.

It's all making sense now. It's like the time I kept telling my younger relatives to watch the film Seven, starring Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman. They were extremely resistant to it for ages. I wanted them to see it so much as I was sure they'd really love it. I wanted to share my love for the film with them. Months went by, my encouragement became a family joke and they still wouldn't watch it, so I stabbed them and set them on fire.

• Upvote 3

Genuine question, is moving the exam dates actually going to have any detrimental impact on non muslim students? If not, who cares? It's not like they're banning bacon. 

It might have a big effect on the curriculum.  When Sir gets out of the classroom he might have a view on this.  

It might have a big effect on the curriculum.  When Sir gets out of the classroom he might have a view on this.  

They were on about breaking up the summer holidays this morning so parents could get cheaper holidays, some people might think that's a load of bollocks. 

Get to school. 

Just cancel the summer holidays. Give the badtards a week off, a week of for easter and xmas and thats it. Get to school you shitheads.

Absolutely. Schools aren't an educational facility, they're a containment unit for total shits, like the one from ghostbusters. 

Just cancel the summer holidays. Give the badtards a week off, a week of for easter and xmas and thats it. Get to school you shitheads.

I say ban all religion based breaks. There should be no interruption of a child's holiday based on fairy tales. Give them 4 weeks holidays to take as they wish except for exam times. Thatll get them ready for working life.