You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

41 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Yeah. Her mum recommended it so when she searched for something about Mormons we spent 20 minutes watching something called The Mormons are Coming which was a real life thing about kids from around the world going to learn mormonism in Chorley. We soon realised we must have the wrong thing. 

Daisy Edgar Jones though ….

Yeah she’s lovely. I’d let her shit on me chest. 

On 27/02/2024 at 23:31, Bjornebye said:

Just started a series called Under the Banner of Heaven on ITVX. First episode very promising. Good cast and all. 

I watched it ages ago and really liked it, although it was slow at times. This is what I posted at the time 

On 28/06/2022 at 09:01, Barrington Womble said:

I finished Under the Banner of Heaven. Cracking programme. Fucking religious nuts. 8/10

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Shogun episode 2

Much better than episode 1 I thought. Starting to get into this now.

7/10

Me too but then realised rather annoyingly that Disney are drip feeding the episode.

Might have to leave if for a few weeks so I have a backlog to catch up on.

The miners strike..a front line story

Almost impossible to watch without getting angry. 

The ex miner who was denied a grant for the funeral of the baby they had lost,and the poor sod who was battered senseless and then charged with rioting.

Absolute nap they planned oregrave for months.

8/10

• Upvote 5

Darren McGarvey’s The State We’re In on iPlayer. 

Episode 1 (of 3) focusing on the justice system. He visits Liverpool and also prisons in Glasgow and  Norway. 

Well presented and thought out. 

Daily Heil gave it a 1 star. 

8/10 

Next two cover Health and Education. 

The Indian murder ones on Netflix are usually batshit mental. You never know what part of India they’ll be in and they’re always culturally different. 

That new one though, released this week, Indrani Mukerjea - Buried Truth, fucking hell. I thought my mum was a horrible cunt. The fucking cheek on that woman is unreal. She’s lying so blatantly that it makes Poor Scouser T’s denial that he was Anny Road seem like it could be legit in comparison. 

On 02/03/2024 at 14:25, Captain Turdseye said:

The Indian murder ones on Netflix are usually batshit mental. You never know what part of India they’ll be in and they’re always culturally different. 

That new one though, released this week, Indrani Mukerjea - Buried Truth, fucking hell. I thought my mum was a horrible cunt. The fucking cheek on that woman is unreal. She’s lying so blatantly that it makes Poor Scouser T’s denial that he was Anny Road seem like it could be legit in comparison. 

Bloody hell , that's some statement!

10 minutes ago, elvis said:

Bloody hell , that's some statement!

It’s true though, she’s always been a nasty bitch who didn’t deserve children and perhaps should have had them taken away. 

That’s still tame compared to this Indian woman on the documentary. She’s absolutely fucking shameless. 

I started "The Completely Made-Up Adventures Of Dick Turpin" on apple last night. I only watched the 1st episode (I think only 2 have dropped). It seemed pretty decent. Nothing earth shattering, but amusing and bags of potential. I think I might wait till it's all finished though before watching any more as I think it'll be an easy one to watch a few back to back. 7/10 for the opening episode. 

Did anyone watch Lucky Hank? I've been struggling through this for months. I'm 5 in, but I don't know if I can watch anymore. I just don't give a shit about anyone in the show or even understand what story it is they're trying to tell. 

I binned Hank after two episodes.

Not consciously; I just never went back to find #3, and when I see it in my favourites I just walk on by.

Watched half of "The Leftovers" and never went back to it, either. The setting?

All just a bit too "meh" I guess.

• Upvote 1

To catch a copper 

Episode 1

Don't think I've ever fumed so much at a tele show. 

Those 2 monumental fucking cunts should be sitting in a cell,and they never even got a warning.

You just know 1 of them especially  was the type to Bully people behind his uniform.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

To catch a copper 

Episode 1

Don't think I've ever fumed so much at a tele show. 

Those 2 monumental fucking cunts should be sitting in a cell,and they never even got a warning.

You just know 1 of them especially  was the type to Bully people behind his uniform.

Was that the one where the poor lass was gonna chuck herself off the bridge but the pigs effectively stopped her suicide so that they could abuse and torture her?

If so, I absolutely share your anger mate, I could have punched the pair of those twisted cunts unconscious. Evil.

7 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Was that the one where the poor lass was gonna chuck herself off the bridge but the pigs effectively stopped her suicide so that they could abuse and torture her?

If so, I absolutely share your anger mate, I could have punched the pair of those twisted cunts unconscious. Evil.

Yep.

They literally had her pinned on the floor,then by then throat,then sprayed her in the car...and they didn't even get a fucking warning

Unbelievable  

• Upvote 1