You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Musical Opinion Amnesty Thread

Bjornebye

Keith Richards is basically dead.

Just finished reading "Life" his autobiography.  A great read. 

The neglect of his children should have resulted in prosecution, but his setting out of his animosity towards Jagger is fantastic.

2i0fxo7.jpg

Peter Gabriel and Robert Palmer(although dead) are also better.

McCartney can afford to be shit when compared to Collins as he did more in his first 18 months than Collins ever will.

I hate Elton John but he too has always been streets ahead of Collins.

Did McCartney do Easy lover?

No.

No more questions your honour.

Anyone with a hipster beard playing an acoustic guitar.  Especially if he's accompanied by a winsome tart.  

It's just shit middle class folk music, so stop it.

I thought this was the thread where you were allowed to confess to such errors of judgement

Even though I think he was great & have all his 70s stuff, I'm not looking forward to all the Bowie grief we're about to get.

Thank fuck I'm not on Facebook, I can just imagine everyone on there having a competition to see who is most upset about someone they've never met dying.

• Upvote 1

Even though I think he was great & have all his 70s stuff, I'm not looking forward to all the Bowie grief we're about to get.

Thank fuck I'm not on Facebook, I can just imagine everyone on there having a competition to see who is most upset about someone they've never met dying.

Yeah, well, I've been hoping one of the lads who've sorted us all out Christmasy avatars in the past could do a similar thing with putting a lightning flash across JCC's face on mine, because I liked him first.

So fuck you, alright...YOU MUSLIM BENEFIT CHEAT.

• Upvote 2

Facebook is just about now reaching peak Bowie grief so it may be safe to go back in a couple of days.

Yeah quite annoying especially when you see people who don't have much interest in music beyond current pop shit posting about him and sharing pictures etc. Why does every cunt try and be creative about how to out-grieve one another as if they are part of something? It's fucking bollocks. My missus got a load of t-shirts the other day and one was a pink floyd one. I told her that she wears it round the house and that is it. Fucking cow couldn't tell you the name of a single song they have done. The day I dread the most is the day the queen goes. Not because I give a flying fuck about the corgi cunt but because the grief will just be too much. State funerals, footy cancelled, 2 minutes silences, prince charles, the fucking best crockery. Utter cuntishness. 

"OMG Bowie is dead it's so sad wasn't he like the baddie in that Labyrinth film? The goblin king?"

Fuck you. 

He never did much for me.

I wonder if he was a bit of a man's musician