You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jason Cundy is a c#€t

Jurgens Red Army

His thing on Fans id agree but not as a whole but a fair Majority are as he said.

Christ, Simon.....

Someone from their support think we're bitter and twisted ? For every ONE of them we have one thousand, and the millions of fans we have compared to their hundreds can go fuck themselves. Like a lot of people have said they seem to be keen to invent this rivalry between us that never was ? Embarrassing.

They, like they always will, can go and fuck themselves. 

So. To summarise. Simon agreed with a bellend having not read everything he wrote.

Everyone not happy with Simon.

Simon has met every Liverpool fan ever, and the vast majority had curly hair and squeaky voices.

Runcorn is shite. (I like the bridge however)

People had a go at Simons writing, which, in fact, makes them twats, and not Simon.

Jason Cundy likes the ladyboys.

Fans who abuse people are cunts.

Cunts are cunts.

Jason Cundy is a cunt.

London is shit.

Wools hate scousers.

Scousers hate wools.

People need to get over themselves.

Shit thread.

• Upvote 3

Im honest and like to express how i feel, as it winds me up. If i dont. The only crime i have made here was not fully reading that article, Truth is anything that long i dont read unless im gripped in the first couple of lines. There are a lot of good people that happen to be LFC fans and are not as i described but theres a hell of a lot more that are very Millitant as i have described.

I'm really struggling to understand how you can't see what you have done and why people are mad at you, Simon.

You didn't read the article properly yet felt compelled to comment on it? You really believe you have the ability to make cogent points and add value to topics you know nothing about and haven't put in the effort to understand? Can you see how arrogant and stupid that makes you look? You clearly do not understand what 'majority' and 'minority' mean yet you throw the terms around on a public forum, slagging of LFC fans to agree with a bitter, Chelsea no-mark.

So you met a few decent Chelsea fans and now you think the Chelsea support is actually better than ours. Less bitter than us, less abusive than us, less racist too, no doubt?  They don't make hissing gassing sounds towards Spurs fans either, I bet. They don't call us 'murderers' or self-pity city. They don't abuse black players either, do they Simon? Yes, of course they are a good bunch, you know this because you met a couple of them and they were ok to you.

They 'majority' of LFC fans are worse aren't they? Don't play the victim and say you've been misquoted or taken out of context - you have repeated the same remarks so there is no doubting what you meant. You've met loads of horrible LFC fans, haven't you. You know the type - the ones who refuse to offer you advice when you end up repeating stupid behaviour and getting into trouble. The type who would never give up their time and effort to take you off to a job interview (DD?) no doubt.

That feeling that you must comment on things without knowing what you are discussing. That little voice in your head that tells you your view is what that issue needs. Stop fucking acting on them!

A silent Simon looks a lot better than the Simon who let's the world know what he thinks and confirms to it that he is an idiot.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

Had a few PM's with people agreeing. With what ive said. And some advising me to apologize. I made my points and based it on what i encouter. Perhaps i was wrong to use the Majority, I have a thing that i exagerate numbers a little Obviously i havent met every fan or encountered them on my social network communities. But i see and encounter a lot. And the Majority that i encounter are as said, So i apologize for using the word majority and not saying that ive met. Was ignorent of me, and i never said anyones fanbase is better just talked about what i have experienced. Im not apologizing for anything else as im entitled to an opinion based on my experience.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I remember a thread recently re "would anyone buy a book about my life", which garnered endless suggestions over it's potential name.

Surely 'Jason Cunty' must now be a shoe-in.

With the Gypsies and Dan made me start that thread as he was the one i asked to write it as hes the only writer i know and kinda trust.

Had a few PM's with people agreeing. With what ive said. And some advising me to apologize. I made my points and based it on what i encouter. Perhaps i was wrong to use the Majority, I have a thing that i exagerate numbers a little Obviously i havent met every fan or encountered them on my social network communities. But i see and encounter a lot. And the Majority that i encounter are as said, So i apologize for using the word majority and not saying that ive met. Was ignorent of me, and i never said anyones fanbase is better just talked about what i have experienced. Im not apologizing for anything else as im entitled to an opinion based on my experience.

Ok do not apologise, because my opinion is you should never talk about LFC because you over exaggerate, have nothing of worth to say and should never be associated with the club. Just my opinion, mind. I get fucked off with so called fans shitting on the club and its fans because they have an attention seekng social network persona.

You met some lovely Chelsea fans so please join them and their lovely club.