You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jason Cundy is a c#€t

Jurgens Red Army

Guest Numero Veinticinco

The first one was what he said.

Yes, I know. I'm able to read. You agree with him, and you think it's true of the vast majority. Next stupid comment? 

Theres a thread about 4 threads from this that says pretty much the same thing as i have about 2 pages before this one. So calm the fuck down because people agree with him aswell, Wasnt talking about the whole article i didnt have the patients to read that But Bitter, Bitchy, Twisted is absoloutely correct on what i see wishing players families deaths and Referees that have bad games recieving death threats, All the shit that anyone that has asociated with United is a cunt and deserves the worst, Turning on players because they aint brilliant straight away calling them cunts and wanting them dead etc. All this shit when someone says something about us, like i said i can go on and on. The need to abuse anyone not asociated with LFC. All this shit where someone is ill lets help them cos there a red crap. What ever happened to enjoying the game and supprting the side win lose or draw?? 

• Downvote 2

Every fan base has it's knobs, venture over to RAWK , it's a fucking embarrassment. But I've never seen our match going fans act anything other than exemplary. I've never seen them booing our manager, even during the darkest days of Hodgson when everybody knew we were fucked, I never saw the fans take It out on him at the game.

I've never saw our fans booing national tragedy's, like during that FA cup semi final when they booed the minutes silence. Thing's like that separate the fan bases, it's inexcusable, it's malicious and there's no place for it.

• Upvote 1

Theres a thread about 4 threads from this that says pretty much the same thing as i have about 2 pages before this one. So calm the fuck down because people agree with him aswell, Wasnt talking about the whole article i didnt have the patients to read that But Bitter, Bitchy, Twisted is absoloutely correct on what i see wishing players families deaths and Referees that have bad games recieving death threats, All the shit that anyone that has asociated with United is a cunt and deserves the worst, Turning on players because they aint brilliant straight away calling them cunts and wanting them dead etc. All this shit when someone says something about us, like i said i can go on and on. The need to abuse anyone not asociated with LFC. All this shit where someone is ill lets help them cos there a red crap. What ever happened to enjoying the game and supprting the side win lose or draw??

You don't shit on yer own doorstep, it's one thing to have people discussing things in here, but only a plonker badmouths are own fans to other clubs fans in public arena. Your comments are the epitome of the 'dickhead fan base' you are talking about.

• Upvote 4

Sorry can someone tell me when we started sending all of these death threats Si is on about?

I'm no stranger to sending the occasional piece of dog shit through someones letter box like the rest of you but I've missed out on this death threat lark.

On a lighter note here is a picture of Si explaining himself earlier.

dig.jpg

• Upvote 2

I know and theyre the ones i talk about and what the article of this thread was talking about.

Jason Cunty referred to our fans as bitter childish and spiteful, he never said anything about the Internet fan brigade. He even turns round to Graeme Stuart and puts him on the spot saying "you live up there Graeme, are they all like this?"

You agree with him, I hope he hasn't read some of your threads on here as he'd think we all can't spell and make stories up to get attention.