You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jason Cundy is a c#€t

Jurgens Red Army

Guest Numero Veinticinco

That doesn't make it a great deal better to be honest...

Nope, I was just reminding him of what he actually said the fanny

Had a few PM's with people agreeing. With what ive said. And some advising me to apologize. I made my points and based it on what i encouter. Perhaps i was wrong to use the Majority, I have a thing that i exagerate numbers a little Obviously i havent met every fan or encountered them on my social network communities. But i see and encounter a lot. And the Majority that i encounter are as said, So i apologize for using the word majority and not saying that ive met. Was ignorent of me, and i never said anyones fanbase is better just talked about what i have experienced. Im not apologizing for anything else as im entitled to an opinion based on my experience.

You must be a complete twat-magnet - swerved by all decent fans, leaving you surrounded by the dregs - because the vast majority of posters on here have our own experiences of meeting fellow Reds and they're nothing like the arseholes that you and your mate Cundy are talking about.

• Upvote 1

Si, name and shame the people who agreed with you, I bet they aren't even real.

Next time you talk to your Chelsea mates ask if any sent death threats to Anders Frisk or called Kopites murderers who also killed their own fans at Hillsborough or whether they make gas chamber noises when they play at Tottenham. Lovely people.

Living in London for years, Si, I have met loads of Chelsea fans. Some of them have been good lads. Ask them who they are playing in their next game, and they get a glassy look in their eyes and try to pretend they know. They never do.

Some of them talk about their celery song. Some of them are decent lads, but who knows what type of scum they are on the internet.They are generally clueless twats, who do not know anything about football. You have a lot in common with them and should seriously consider being a Chelsea fan.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2