You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jason Cundy is a c#€t

Jurgens Red Army

What I don't get is how can any Liverpool fan can reply to what Cundy said about Liverpool fans without referring to Chelsea fans shouting 'murderers' and booing the minutes silence for the 96, booing their own (interim) manager for the whole time he was there, and sending death threats to that referee a few years back. Even if you agree with him, surely you'd also have to recognise that they're no fucking angels either and point that out.

• Upvote 3

Haha and being in Essex i meet a lot of Chelsea and Arsenal fans and Spurs fans and they dont seem that bad tbh. Chelsea are very biased yeah but ive never had any abuse from them. And havent whitnessed any football related abuse from them aswell.

Maybe you'd be better off chatting football with them then. Seeing as you think we're such a bad bunch of bells eh?

What I don't get is how can any Liverpool fan can reply to what Cundy said about Liverpool fans without referring to Chelsea fans shouting 'murderers' and booing the minutes silence for the 96, booing their own (interim) manager for the whole time he was there, and sending death threats to that referee a few years back. Even if you agree with him, surely you'd also have to recognise that they're no fucking angels either and point that out.

According to celeryBADboy Chelsea fan's aren't that bad.

I lived down south Simon and Chelsea fans are knobheads, trying to create a rivalry with us and saying loads of stuff about us being robbing bastards, loads still believe the Sun article is 100 percent gospel about Hillsborough like that shithead presenter on American TV. They are a nothing club who won the odd trophy here and there before 2004, they had one of the shittest grounds in the country, one big stand and the rest looking like a ground in Burkina Faso. All their fans think Chelsea are bigger than most clubs in the league because loads of mercenary twats want to be paid a shitload and have a nice cushy existence in London. Granted, their recent success has made them more high profile than they originally were but they are still a nomark plastic club. They were shite for years and in and out of the top flight and had some appalling players who wouldn't have ever been allowed to clean the bogs at Anfield.

• Upvote 1

loads still believe the Sun article is 100 percent gospel about Hillsborough like that shithead presenter on American TV.

I believe your talking about Steve Cohen. I wonder what happened to that nasty little prick?

Oh and do you remember that car park they used to have behind the goals at Stamford bridge? Fucking hell what a nomark shithole of a club.

• Upvote 1

I love Football and Liverpool FC not all the shite thats abusive etc that comes with it, Im a liverpool fan not a wanna be scouser, I like to watch Internationals and hope England do well, I hate that international friendly are mid season or in the season infact, It does bother me that our players are at risk of injuries playing these games but i dont call the England Manager a cunt, If he has issues then so be it at the end of the days he does a job hes paid to do and the Fans of england go to matches to be entertained, so he has to give them that, I dont like the abuse and ive experienced it when i have been games, In the Kop which while is astoundingly amazing at times its horrible when things dont go our way the insults the abuse hurled at our own players aswell as the once against us, I enfoy the Banter really i do but allot now is abusive and past banter people genuinely want to see certain players hurt etc and there families to suffer, Now im to young to of experienced The Liverpool Way, But i guarentee damn certain minus a few occasion and groups it was never like what we see today. Before 05 and the bad American owners it was never like it is today, But since 05 there has been a huge influx of Liverpool Fans and i mean huge, That has created what we experience today. The fan base is split in more ways than one one disagreement about someone associated with the club and it backfires with pure abuse. No one here surely can not deny that, Do i think im a great Red, No, I watch as many games as i can, I dont go to matches as regularly as i would and hate the way a lot of our fanbase is. I dont want people to think im taking a moral high ground or on a wind up because im not, Im honest and like to express how i feel, as it winds me up. If i dont. The only crime i have made here was not fully reading that article, Truth is anything that long i dont read unless im gripped in the first couple of lines. There are a lot of good people that happen to be LFC fans and are not as i described but theres a hell of a lot more that are very Millitant as i have described.

Did the person who taught you how to spell get paid? I hate cunts who pick on spelling errors and bad grammar etc but that shit just hurt my eyes and I need to read it again to attempt deciphering what the fuck you're on about.

Our fans have been the same at times not that thats an excuse they are a embarrasasment to Humanityl and not just there club. I havent said anyone are angels and the inly club i was talking about was ours.

Met a few of them in my time sadly. Liverpool'fans' that don't like Scousers. Utter bellends...

He is from Warrington though so it's no wonder he hates us. It must be fucking horrible to live there knowing he's not too far from people with running water and electricity. Going to liverpool is like travelling to the future for them.

According to celeryBADboy Chelsea fan's aren't that bad.

I have lived down south for some time now and regularly encounter Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham and West Ham fans. Johnny-come-latelies aside, I find Chelsea fans to be no better or worse overall than fans of the other clubs. Some are thick, Sun reading divs, others are o.k.

That said, I have been to Stamford Bridge to support Liverpool numerous times over the years and have to say, on most occassions, Chelsea supporting dick-heads have made the day/evening an unpleasant one.

Edited by Tony Manero

And, Simon, have you conducted research on the abuse that players get from their own fans at other clubs, to reach your conclusion that it's just a Liverpool thing?

More flawed knobheadery from the forum knobhead.

As for it being a post 2005 thing, that's bollocks too. Carragher at full back under Houliier. Danny Murphy. Both got dogs abuse at times.

What it boils down to is that some clubs have knobhead fans, us included. But it's ludicrous to label one set of fans more bitter than others as, bottom line, as a fan of a club, it's what you do, defend you own, criticise others, even for things you wouldn't criticise others for. Football fans are the most blinkered, biased, hypocritical species out there.

Who defend their club to the death......well, proper supporters do, instead of giving credence to an irrelevant Chelsea fan slagging off their club.

• Upvote 2

I have lived down south for some time now and regularly encounter Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham and West Ham fans. Johnny-come-latelies aside, I find Chelsea fans to be no better or worse overall than fans of the other clubs. Some are thick, Sun reading divs, others are o.k.

Exactly im talking on what i see and encounter i see and encounter many more LFC fans.

• Downvote 2

I dont hate anyone, as a collective, Culture , or place beings. I dont make Judgements as wholes but just on what i see and who i meet.

So you've met/seen/interacted with the vast majority of Liverpool fans have you?

Your levels of wrongness are off the chart here Simon, and all your squirming isn't making things any better.

So you've met/seen/interacted with the vast majority of Liverpool fans have you?

Your levels of wrongness are off the chart here Simon, and all your squirming isn't making things any better.

I never ever said as a whole and always said vast majority meant in what i see and who i meet,as for squirming ive no need too i say what i say but just want to make sure it isnt misinterpoerated like it has been