You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

On 11/28/2018 at 8:42 AM, Champ said:

Noooo!

Who is he? (He’ll be a he)

Who just turns up and post bombs like he did on this thread last night? 

Me. Been trying to get on this new site for ages - old account and password wouldn’t work, so things are bound to build up. Took ages for new persona to be accepted but once it was - whoosh....

On 11/30/2018 at 5:31 PM, sir roger said:

The bus stops at The Gyratory having those electronic timetable displays which show the next bus due & the time it should arrive , which then just disappears off screen when the bus hasn't appeared by the appointed time but gives no apology or a semblance of a suggestion where it went or when it might eventually fucking turn up.

Repped for calling it The Gyratory and not Queens Sq.

• Upvote 1

When someone sends you an e-mail & you reply, every time you press 'return' to start a new line, it goes down two lines.

Does my fucking head in this one, what are these utter bastards doing on Outlook to make this happen?

• Upvote 1

Merges in lanes that are designed to reduce traffic queues.

They are all the rage on the roads near me- even roundabouts where you can both go round to the right in two lanes only to immediately merge.

Its a breeding ground for full on wankers  

2 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

When you painstakingly load the dishwasher so everything fits perfectly, switch it on and then walk into another room only to find a rogue cup sat on the table. 

Same goes for loading the washing machine, setting it off and then spotting the lone sock

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

When you painstakingly load the dishwasher so everything fits perfectly, switch it on and then walk into another room only to find a rogue cup sat on the table. 

I don't have a dishwasher but I generally do the dishes after tea, every fucking night there will be one glass or cup that I've missed sitting somewhere that I'll spot after I've finished & cleaned up all the bunkers. Usually sitting in plain sight as well.

On 11/27/2018 at 1:18 PM, Strontium Dog said:

Nothing more annoying than when you change tabs in Chrome on your phone to check something, then when you go back to your initial tab, it refreshes itself and screws up whatever you were doing.

On 11/27/2018 at 1:38 PM, Hades said:

Cultured citizens use Firefox.

Smart kids use DuckDuckGo on iOS and Brave everywhere else.

17 hours ago, Mook said:

I don't have a dishwasher but I generally do the dishes after tea, every fucking night there will be one glass or cup that I've missed sitting somewhere that I'll spot after I've finished & cleaned up all the bunkers. Usually sitting in plain sight as well.

Never empty the sink, I don’t mean of water, but always leave at least a tea spoon or something. A job is never perfect so cherish the imperfections of the job, it’s a Japanese thing. Plus it really fucks my missus off, which is revenge for putting knives in the dishwasher on their points.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

We just eat straight from the frying

pan/saucepan in mine. Cuts down on the washing up.

I eat my food over the sink or bin to save washing up a plate. 

At uni we bought some disposable plates for a similar purpose when my mate's mum suggested cling filming normal plates as a joke. We were spellbound by her genius. 

• Upvote 1

Minge bags, tight cunts, people who don't carry money on them, I'm absolutely fucking sick of every single one of the embarrassing cunts, THE worst personality trait by a mile. Making social situations awkward all the time because they're worried about the prices of drinks or having money to share the cost of things, There's people reading this who are probably tight cunts, and if you are, fucking kill yourself.

• Upvote 1