You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2013 Transfer Thread

Bjornebye

I think the sell on is on profit so (please don't laught) if we sold him for £40m they would get 25% of that.

They don't get 25% of his fee.

What? newcastle seriously thought there was a possibility that someone would take him off us at some point for more than 35m, hence inserting that clause?

Nah. If that clause exists it must've been them convincing us that we were getting a bargain, and getting us all juiced up by demanding a cut of the £60m he was bound to go for in 2015.

Appears a loner.

BKzt_Thl_CYAAYm_Ah_jpg_large.jpg

image hosting facebook

He looks like a latter-day Byron, surveying the bleak Kirkby landscape, absorbing the sights, smells and sounds of this desolate place where once warriors were trained and grand plans were hatched, before putting pen to paper and remarking upon the wonderousness of an empire that once was and can be again.

Either that or he's finishing off that tab before going back in for a medical.

He looks like a latter-day Byron' date=' surveying the bleak Kirkby landscape, absorbing the sights, smells and sounds of this desolate place where once warriors were trained and grand plans were hatched, before putting pen to paper and remarking upon the wonderousness of an empire that once was and can be again.

Either that or he's finishing off that tab before going back in for a medical.[/quote']

Like I said naked from the waist down. Maybe ran away during his prostate exam?

Re Newcastle sell on fee.

The 25% sell on fee is only on profit. Newcastle get nothing if Liverpool sell at a loss. The same will apply to Liverpool if Blackpool sell Tom Ince for less than the £300,000 they paid Liverpool for him. However the good news is that Blackpool( his motormouth father does) value him at £25 million.

Supposing Man City put in a £25 million bid. Liverpool get 35% of £24.7 million. which effectively is £8 million.

Re Newcastle sell on fee.

The 25% sell on fee is only on profit. Newcastle get nothing if Liverpool sell at a loss. The same will apply to Liverpool if Blackpool sell Tom Ince for less than the £300,000 they paid Liverpool for him. However the good news is that Blackpool( his motormouth father does) value him at £25 million.

Supposing Man City put in a £25 million bid. Liverpool get 35% of £24.7 million. which effectively is £8 million.

Re: MajesticSuarez

Can you please stop using re in your posts?

Thanks

MajesticSuarez (sic) can you please start an 'Official Andy Carroll Transfer Sell On Fee Thread' as the last few threads I've had the misfortune of reading have all been polluted by this issue.

Failing that maybe PM Dave to set up a new sub-forum?

Cheers.

25% sell on fee for a player valued at 35 million hahahahaahah

Do you honestly think that would make any sense?

Sell on fee's are inserted when the fee is lower in case the player turns into a star

I know we have been shit in the transfer market for 2 decades but that deal would get laughed at by anybody in the world.

Some of you people on here believe every single word you read, its amazing.

I actually cant believe none of you can apply your own logic to the story and even think "yea it might be true"

What the fuck is wrong with you idiots

Anyway i have some magic beans for sale, PM me.

Edited by jsims

25% sell on fee for a player valued at 35 million hahahahaahah

Do you honestly think that would make any sense?

Sell on fee's are inserted when the fee is lower in case the player turns into a star

I know we have been shit in the transfer market for 2 decades but that deal would get laughed at by anybody in the world.

Some of you people on here believe every single word you read, its amazing.

I actually cant believe none of you can apply your own logic to the story and even think "yea it might be true"

What the fuck is wrong with you idiots

Anyway i have some magic beans for sale, PM me.

Not true. I don't believe any of the quoted above, for instance.

Always rated toure highly and would have been happy to have him here.

I haven't seen much of him this season so can't really give an opinion about what level he's at, however there's a vid of his performance against Chelsea this season somewhere (don't know how to post links, saw it on rawk) which suggests he's far from finished and could compete for a starting place alongside agger.

Greek media reporting Olympiakos trying to get Suso on loan apparently, definitely needs a loan move, think Wigan would've been ideal for him had they stayed up but at least if he is going abroad it will be a big club in a semi decent league