You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - gollum?

Guest San Don

Cant be far away from a major march by the green and golds wanting the owners out. The only major moan from the scum brigade supporters over thee owners was when they first took over.

Then when they realised there still winning things hardly a peep about the owners. Expect a major turnaround shortly about the owners now there looking shit.

Problem being by this time i would imagine the owners having realised how quickly the clubs value is dropping will be sunbathing on the new private island in the west indies they bought with flogging the silverware and the secret videos they took of Rooney shagging RVP s granny.

The massive staggering elephant, lurching in the corner of the room clutching a bottle of whiskey in all this which never gets mentioned is; Fergie is to blame for this. He hand picked him. He had years to vet and assess his replacement, only picking who he thought was most suitable to take what was surely one of the hardest jobs in football.

And look at the state of it!

However, would it really be beyond the realms to suggest he purposely picked someone not up to scratch to make himself look good?

Either way, not once will you hear a single utterance of blame being placed on the tramp, by neither fans nor media. It's his fault, and all the green and gold in the world won't change that.

• Downvote 1

I ve had a vision of the future and come January the owners give comrade Moyse 20 million to buy someone. The end of the season sees Comrade Moyse replaced by another and giving the owners about two more years to stack the debt right up before bailing.

Actually this is the way it works with leverage and could certainly happen pretty easily. 

More so as its a aging squad with  a few players contracts needing doing in the summer. The squad needs pretty major investing on  around  5 or 6 players of quality to have any chance of being a major force again.

The massive staggering elephant, lurching in the corner of the room clutching a bottle of whiskey in all this which never gets mentioned is; Fergie is to blame for this. He hand picked him. He had years to vet and assess his replacement, only picking who he thought was most suitable to take what was surely one of the hardest jobs in football.

However, would it really be beyond the realms to suggest he purposely picked someone not up to scratch to make himself look good?

Either way, not once will you hear a single utterance of blame being placed on the tramp, by neither fans nor media. It's his fault, and all the green and gold in the world won't change that.

Wouldn't be surprised at all. The bitter auld cunt got rid of two hot young prospects in paul progba and morrison and spent a fortune on wilfred zaha.

The next 3 league games they have are pretty bad for him really; Villa away, Stoke away and West Ham at home should all be bankers, so anything less than 9 points and the murmurs grow louder.

I personally think he is doing a great job and should be given a longer contract, and proper backing to reshape the squad from top to bottom in Jan

Can't really rule anything out with Taggart, but for example in many ways Shankly's reputation was if anything enhanced by the fact that Paisley had been left the foundations to actually win more trophies than him.

It might just be the simple fact that, as good a manager as he was, Slur was as guilty as the media of buying into the whole 'British manager doing a decent job with top-half team NEEDS to get a job with a top club' thing. Much like at the time some people (mostly outside the club but also sadly in our boardroom) genuinely thought Hodgson would be a great fit for us.

I'm just going to enjoy this while it lasts though, the eternal pessimist in me can't get too excited not this early in the season anyway. Even applying cold hard logic, if he can finish above us with Everton the last two seasons - as shit as we were in the league - then surely he was nailed on to do so again with the reigning champions. Then again I guess managers can fit certain clubs, and much like Woy actually made us worse than his Fulham team for the time he was here, maybe the methods that twanslated from, er.. Preston to Everton, are doing likewise. We can only hope.

I thought this the day he did it and i still think it now.

Can you imagine how shit Fergie would have looked if they got say Mourinho and he won the champions league in his first season?

There is no way that prick would want his legacy tarnished like that and he knew Moyes would never be any good in Europe. Also i think deep down Fergie knew he had spent really badly in his last two seasons. Young, Jones, Kagawa, Zaha were fucking terrible buys and he knew it.

He jumped ship before shit hit the fan because no way would the glazers finance a whole new re-build. Not after the amount he has spent recently on very average players. He fucked up and knew he had to find someone who was too thick to see it.......

Welcome David

• Downvote 1

Watched that Sunday Supplement for a bit yesterday, don't know why 'cos they're all tits, but they were discussing Utd and Moyes, and fuck me but the same people who were drooling over players like Wellbeck and Cleverley last season are now saying they're shite and Moyes has been left with a team that massiveley overacheived last season. They're right of course that Utd team wouldn't have been anywhere near the Title in years gone by it's just everyone else was in crisis,transition or shite.

But the fact no-one would speak up whilst Ginsoak was still around just shows what a bunch of pussies the English media are.

• Upvote 1

I can clearly see and believe in why some people think ginsoak has abandoned the sinking shit I mean ship and left gollum to finish the job off. Some others think the its looking shitty pants will be re installed to at least steady the ship from total free fall.

Here s the thing I get the feeling he is already doing alot still in the background and there s alot of pointers thats the  case.

Things like why does he appear getting off the team coach at away games for one and also the fact of how long and well he had been manager there, I would expect him to still be having a say in helping gullable gollum settle into the job for a season at least.

Like what we did With Kenny when he took over the first time and Sir Bob was there to guide him through. Though the more I look back to Kenny when he took the job on, the more totally convinced I become that sIR Bob was way way more hands on than people think he was. Right down to the signings even that season as they had Bobs  genius stamped all over them. His second spell as boss here convinced me 100 % it was Bob behind the signings.as shown in the signings Kenny made when he cameback.

I dont think ginsoak is as hands on as Bob was but I sure he is still a fair bit. So for me it points to a massive and probable and very public collapse has begun and is gathering such pace it could become un stoppable.

How long will it be before something drastic happens like the removing of the oh so much out of his depth Moyes and who would replace him.

Come christmas time to maybe end of January if it looks like no champions league place finish they should kick him out. Though to do that would make them appear total fukwits in giving him a six year contract. I really hope that the vanity of the club kicks in and they carry on with the soon to be legend moyse in charge.