You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - gollum?

Guest San Don

It's such a beautiful thing to watch. I'd waited years for that fucking cunt Ferguson to retire, after he made his comeback.

It's so beautiful to watch them fuck it up on overtime, instead of winning on overtime.

It's so beautiful to watch opponents go to OT and put up a fight and show belief, instead of taking it up the arse.

It's so beautiful to watch refs not give the mancs all these dubious decisions anymore.

In short, I'm absolutely fucking loving it!

Just heard his post-match interview on the Radio. Oh dear, as if the performance and result wasn't bad enough, the fans have an Hodgson-esque serving spoon of Horsehit to go with their Bile.

While he will get more time, the amount of time could actually be until January. They fuck up badly over the Xmas period and are lower half of the table, the Glazers might look to make a change and allow a new man to spend money on his players in the January window.

• Upvote 1

Wouldn't mind them winning a few games against the shit teams, at this rate he'll be gone by january!

We can't have that, he's doing a brilliant job, lay off the ginger spastic.

Get a grip. The only time i could ever conceive of a situation where I wanted Utd to do anything other than suffer a humiliating defeat was if it directly benefited Liverpool in a very subststantial way.

Moyes isnt going to get the bullet in Janauary . It would be massive loss of face by the club.

Get a grip. The only time i could ever conceive of a situation where I wanted Utd to do anything other than suffer a humiliating defeat was if it directly benefited Liverpool in a very subststantial way.

Moyes isnt going to get the bullet in Janauary . It would be massive loss of face by the club.

The moment Van Persie starts whining and they risk losing him or Ferdinand or any of the other "big" names twats in their squad also start talking with discontent then the Glaziers won't have much choice.

If the boos keep ringing it'll be like Hodgson all over again, it'll be almost impossible to keep him, whether they lose face or not, they'll lose more face if they finish 6th.

Did anyone see the stadium at the final whistle today. Not an exaggeration that it was half empty. For the past 20 years it would have been heaving willing them to get an equaliser. It's not just the players and manager that don't expect it now it's fans, the opposition, even the officials - 3 minutes added time. That would not have happened last season. It's Souness all over again. Hopefully Moyes will get almost 3 years also.

• Upvote 2

Guest San Don

I think gollum is doing a great job. I hope he stays there for years to come.

Will he? Im pretty certain they'll give him the season but if he loses the dressing room, things could happen sooner. If they give him money to spend in january, he'll last the season. If they dont give him money to spend, gollum had better start looking over his shoulder.

His episode with the newcastle player and the ball on the touchline brought loud laughter echoing around Anfield today.

Best case scenario, he manages to get a few wins against the others sides vying for top four, helping us and giving himself just enough rope to get another season. He'll remodel the entire squad, spend his budget on elbowing hoofers used to kicking the ball into the clouds and set into motion a period of decline that can't be solved simply by removing him.

I keep pinching myself.  It's like a beautiful vivid dream that I don't want to stop.  We score 9 in 2 games at home, and the scum lose 2 at home, scoring zero.  And a look at the table shows that they're not out of the picture completely, but they don't look like improving any time soon.  The balloon has burst, I hope this is just the start of a decline for them.  Just hope & pray they keep Gollum on, the longer he is there, the more damage will be inflicted.

And reading their Red Cafe is fucking hilarious, I would recommend everyone has a butchers at it.  I've waited many years for this, never seriously believing it would happen.  Lap it up boys, and hope they keep Gollum for a good while yet.

It's all going according to plan, isn't it?  At least, the plan that a Liverpool fan would have drawn up if asked.

He's not going to finish in the top 4 this season.  No way.  They would have to win 15 of their remaining 23 games just to get to 70 points.  Chances of that are slim and none.

So, let's say they come 5th or 6th.  After all the noise they made about "supporting whomever comes after Ferguson" they can't possibly sack him (well, unless it's below 6th).  Instead, they'll give him an open checkbook to "remake the team in his image" or some such.  He'll buy Everton-style bruisers, more Fellainis, and they might come 4th next season (by which time hopefully we'll be good enough that we're more worried about the title than pipping them to the last CL spot).

Then, after the media hails him as a worthy successor to Ferguson, they'll slowly descend into one of the teams who scraps for a top-4 spot for a few years before they eventually sack him, only to bring in a new manager who has to now deal with a team full of aging ex-Everton overpaid wasters.

This is my dream, anyway.  I refuse to believe they'll actually sack him before the end of this season at a bare minimum.

• Upvote 1

It hit me today, for the first time, that Moyes actually believes the shite that his journo pals say about him, that he earned the job with the mancs because of his 'achievements' with everton. He is fecking delusional.

Best case for now is that senior players ask to leave, the way that some did when Souness took over - might as well go for a payday then sink with this loser.

Moyes is inspiring some cracking festive songs...here's one...maybe you've heard it...

God help these once fine gentlemen
For all are in dismay
Now Davey, who's the chosen one
Has ushered in decay
And Rooney who is hit and miss
May shortly want away
Oh tidings of tantrums and shite
Tantrums and shite.

Oh tidings of tantrums and shite