You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Back to last nights masterpiece, I may be bitter but by God that was funny, I mean tears streaming down the face funny. The night Karma came to town. Know what it feels like now when every other team has to play you in the Prem don't you? The sight of Ferguson pushing past one of his minnions to spew his poison over the officials is hilarious, genuinely hilarious. I actually think it was a red and I thing he was right to give it. As for Rooney, he's not even close to being world class, nowhere near it and yes I do think he's the most overhyped player I've ever seen, or very close to it. Finally their behaviour at the end, particularly Ferdinands was an absolute disgrace, beyond the pale even! as it always, always is when things don't go their way, whoever said it was right, if that we're any other team the press would have been all over it. Not them though, never them. Horrible football club

This.

Its funny how no one mention the handball and red card incident on Da Silva and the second yellow Carrick should have got when he pulled back Kaka a few seconds when he woyuld have been almost through on goal.

Saddos.

Senile and drunk more like it the fuckin tramp.

Reminds me, Paul McGrath on the radio this morning - 'Arbeloa was very clever in the way he positioned himself so that Nani made contact with him and then went down like he had been shot'.

Reminds me, Paul McGrath on the radio this morning - 'Arbeloa was very clever in the way he positioned himself so that Nani made contact with him and then went down like he had been shot'.

Crerand, Robson and McGrath supporting Sir Weak Bowels 'rightful' wrath? The Old Trafford AA branch doing sterling work there.

I've never been that inspired by Robert Soldado I remember quite a few on here stating we should go for broke to get him. I'm not sure I've ever seen him score, he seems to flit in and out of games and has very little physical presence. Though I defer judgement to those who watch more Spanish football than I, Is he any good?

Yes. Yes he is. To be fair he only really had one real chance. Despite having most of the ball, their play in the final third was pretty poor tonight. Especially crossing.

He's not the sort of player to create stuff out of nothing. He'd suit a team with two proper wingers. Was surprised not to see Guardado play, possibly injured I guess. He'd have provided a bit better service.

His last four seasons (including this) -

2009/10 - 20 in 32

2010/11 - 25 in 44

2011/12 - 27 in 51

2012/13 - 19 in 34

He's decent.

Guest San Don
[YOUTUBE]jH5t58FCs3k[/YOUTUBE]

That should have been plastered across every sports page of the dailies.

Wonder why it fucking wasnt?

Ironic really with McGrath, Ferguson gets rid of him to get shut of the drinking culture at ManU,and then after he stops it Ferguson signs Johnnie Walker all for himself.

The Independent did a piece on that incident and how Nani and Ferdinand were pressuring the ref to send eboue off. It's under "what goes around comes around". And no, I can't post the link

Good shout

Red card controversy: Is it a case of what goes around comes around for Manchester United midfielder Nani? - News & Comment - Football - The Independent

Guest San Don

Interesting at least one paper has at last picked this up. wonder if it being out there on tinterweb and fans other than those of manchester united have brought it to their notice.

It still amazes me the manchester united and their fans are so blinkered to the decision they have had over the years, that they scream the 'victim mentality' they throw especially at us, is starting to be ridiculed as rank hypocrisy.

Im surprised at winter falling for the united hard done to hype over the sending off though.