You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

No weirdo/psychos anymore.

Just well-built, normal looking bodybuilder types.

Not far fetched enough anymore.

It's almost like they're trying to make it appear more normal and real.

Boring.

Things like Kane tombstoning Linda McMahon, a thing of the past.

I've said this before but I love the gimmicks. Sgt Slaughter Vs The Ultimate Warrior sounds ace. Brian smith vs Steven Johnson doesn't.

• 1 month later...

This time last year, they were trying to make all the belts more prestigious- Bryan as IC, Cena as US & Rollins HW.

Now Zak Ryder is IC, some random Mexican or Japanese jobber (I don't know, they are all the same) is US & a guy nobody takes wants as HW is the champion - very bizarre set of circumstances.

I've said this before but I love the gimmicks. Sgt Slaughter Vs The Ultimate Warrior sounds ace. Brian smith vs Steven Johnson doesn't.

That's it really.

It may have been like one big pantomime with Hogan and Earthquake, Brother love and the funeral parlour but it was great entertainment.

It's forgotten what made it a huge success- the use of normal names and less costume theatre as it were, only serve to make it less believable than it ever was and take the entertainment out of it.

• 2 weeks later...

Chyna was found dead of suspected drug overdose. I found conflicting reports of her age 45/46 but that's because her birthday was yesterday. Very sad news, she had a turbulent life and career, so long Ninth Wonder of the World.

chyna-d-generation-x.jpg

I just had a quick look in this thread to see what sort of stuff goes on in it & I'm really glad I did now, this has got to be one of the funniest pictures I've ever seen. Bloke in the middle is Gregg Allman's fat twin brother & I don't even know where to start with the boy on the left, a bandana & an Adidas coat, white, stone washed jeans that Bon Jovi wouldn't be seen dead in & standing like he doesn't know whether to shit or piss. There's another bloke pointing at his cock, saying 'Look, here it is you cunts.' & there's even one man with a bra on.

Absolutely superb.

• Upvote 2

Poor cow had a cunt of a time after they terminated her contract "Chyna" is owned by  the company and so she was not allowed to use the name or costume to make a living. None of the wrestlers get any revenue for repeat shows, use of their image for merchandise etc. No pension plan, no post career medical treatment. No unions allowed. American business practices at their best.

Chyna was found dead of suspected drug overdose. I found conflicting reports of her age 45/46 but that's because her birthday was yesterday. Very sad news, she had a turbulent life and career, so long Ninth Wonder of the World.

chyna-d-generation-x.jpg

Which one is Chyna?

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...