You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

From the BMD Stadium thread on GOT. Can't help themselves.

Pab Laa

Jun 19, 2018#44,998

What are people's thoughts on the raised first row seating that's in some of the Russian WC stadiums... Must certainly provide a better viewing but how would it affect/effect (please correct) the atmosphere and intimidation factor?

Thoughts

Dr Baxter

Jun 19, 2018#45,000

Massive fan, so long as it's not too high above the pitch. I also like railings as opposed to a concrete wall. Most of the stadiums in Russia seem to have railings

canuckblue

Jun 19, 2018#45,005

Kopites would beg to differ with that second sentence

Dr Baxter

Wednesday at 8:08 AM#45,011

Talking about the waist high ones, not the cages that caused Hillsborough

scratchnsurf

Wednesday at 9:33 AM#45,016

I believe it was a reference to not having any concrete walls for them to push onto people

canuckblue

Friday at 12:17 AM#45,091

Erm, I was referring to a certain stadium in Brussels

I think they play there from March until October, or some such.  What I know, from having lived in DC for three years, that June-September is mega air conditioning time.  Temperature 30-35 C with humidity 80% or more.  Running is not fun.  There's a reason why they play baseball in the summer and American football in the winter.  Soccer chose poorly.

Anyway, DC was built on a swamp.  Literally.

I think they play there from March until October, or some such. What I know, from having lived in DC for three years, that June-September is mega air conditioning time. Temperature 30-35 C with humidity 80% or more. Running is not fun. There's a reason why they play baseball in the summer and American football in the winter. Soccer chose poorly.

Anyway, DC was built on a swamp. Literally.

I remember spending a few summer weeks in DC years back. I really liked the place (for quite personal reasons), but recall getting out of the shower and dripping with sweat as soon as I'd dried myself. When I was in reasonable shape.

Good luck, Wayne.

Steve0 giving his opinions.

I doubt they've even seen him play, i saw quite a bit due to the Lookman loan and he was average, he looked off the pace in that league, he's going to be found out big time here.

I think Gueye is overrated but I'd say he's better than Keita. A real clanger from Liverpool, given their precarious financial state it's not something they can afford to do.

Already lost Can and Flanagan on frees. Moreno, Milner, Sturridge, Bogdan and Klavan all look like following, the chickens are coming home to roost. £300m in debt, sky high wage bill, exodus of players soon to be leaving for no money.....it's very, very worrying.

My head has fallen off at the thought of Bogdan, Moreno, Sturridge and Klavan leaving.

The desperation in that biffs post is staggering.

It's gone from all our best players leaving us so we are fucked to now that seems to not be happening to all our useless shite leaving us so we are fucked.

Never change Steve0, lad - never change.

• Upvote 1

Steve0 giving his opinions.

I doubt they've even seen him play, i saw quite a bit due to the Lookman loan and he was average, he looked off the pace in that league, he's going to be found out big time here.

I think Gueye is overrated but I'd say he's better than Keita. A real clanger from Liverpool, given their precarious financial state it's not something they can afford to do.

Already lost Can and Flanagan on frees. Moreno, Milner, Sturridge, Bogdan and Klavan all look like following, the chickens are coming home to roost. £300m in debt, sky high wage bill, exodus of players soon to be leaving for no money.....it's very, very worrying.

Keita made the Bundesliga squad of the season in 16/17 and UEFA Cup squad of the season in 17/18.

Yeah, badly off the pace.

Rooney’s gone. Presume the “compensation package” is Everton paying his wages for a bit

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44642490

Love that it's always been an ambition of his to play in the American football league you could just imagine the young chubby Rooney dreaming of shagging old dears and kicking a ball in the big app,e .

My head has fallen off at the thought of Bogdan, Moreno, Sturridge and Klavan leaving.

The desperation in that biffs post is staggering.

It's gone from all our best players leaving us so we are fucked to now that seems to not be happening to all our useless shite leaving us so we are fucked.

Never change Steve0, lad - never change.

How do the others on GOT respond to this shite? Do they swallow it, ignore it or call him out as an obvious WUM?