You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

17 minutes ago, Dom Charters said:

Sorry for logging back in and referencing them but this is hilarious.

Also another irony of them calling us for being defensive and touchy if anyone has a pop, whilst they’ve gone full on fatwa for McNulty;

https://members.boardhost.com/everton-forum/thread/1621846319.html

They are mental. The RS are behind everything, even Evertonians criticising the club are adhering to their redshite paymasters. 

14 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Their community work is admirable but a lot is funded by government grants isn’t it. It’s like they think we do nothing. Surely not blues being selective.

They are not shy to publicise their community work. Ive no issue with that. Liverpool do a lot of community work but we dont seem to publicise that much or if we do, the local media dont run with it much.

The bloos like to point to Speedo Mick who has done sterling fund raising. He's done that as a bloo but for all not just bloos. When he was here, Sakho did a lot of community work but according to bloos, he only did it for the 'redshite.'

Ive nothing but respect for anyone who does such great community work. Even the lad Rashford deserve praise for what he has done for kids school meals.

Anyway, Im glad the shit fell to pieces once again. Hopefully, it will be another summer of selling to survive for them!

• Upvote 1

Imagine if this was the 2019 season and the league has just finished City and five other clubs (not Liverpool)  have tried to organise a European Super League ....I wonder if our blue neighbours would have been calling for a points deduction for the so called scab six ?

39 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Ian Wright (who I usually like) just said their season has been positive and there's been progress. 

I mean, I suppose they weren't in a relegation fight, which is a positive.

The Guardian has just done the flops of the season - one of which was Brewster (a young lad, who has struggled), but again a team that has spent circa £100m a season for the past 5 seasons has finished 10th with the 2nd highest paid manager in world football. That isn't a flop apparently! 

They're like the Team equivalent of Vardy and Kane diving - no matter how much they deserve criticism they never get it, ickle Everton fighting the good fight with just £100m a year. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Jockey said:

The Guardian has just done the flops of the season -

Matches
Goals
Assists
Yellow
Red

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQeIYWoINa17wNWLwOFi6

Flop of the season you say

Better than Bobby White teeth him lad, brazils number 9

Matches
Goals
Assists

200.gif

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

I’ve seen posts on both Spurs and Leicester forums starting to call them out and asking why nobody ever mentions them as underachievers. I’m not sure they’ll get away with it much longer.

I mean, Everton are the biggest losers but a Liverpool fan hanging around on the Leicester and Spurs message boards is at the very least questionable!

24 minutes ago, Wezza said:

Football 365 Losers - we came top, somehow the Ev didn’t even get a mention. Either they are getting away with something or just inconsequential 

Football 365 can fuck off - Man City were further away than us points wise when we won the league last season. I don't remember anyone calling them losers.

7 minutes ago, El Dangerous said:

I mean, Everton are the biggest losers but a Liverpool fan hanging around on the Leicester and Spurs message boards is at the very least questionable!

I like to keep an eye on the enemy.

50 minutes ago, El Dangerous said:

Anubis does quality scouting on other teams forums for us. It’s a job that needs doing and he does it well. Fuck knows where he finds the time though. While we’re all glancing at GOT for a laugh, he’s covering the rest of the league and bringing back the juice. 

• Upvote 3