You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

5 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Liverpool v Luton - Everton round-up.

Herr shippmann knows exactly what he’s doing tonight, saving the big guns for the final knowing that the officials will give them absolutely every decisions going at Mordor so he can throw in the rezzies and still win the game at a canter.

Watch salah and Nunez be fit as fiddles on Sunday, and maybe a few more

The rs would love this, losing to Luton puts us back in the drop zone...
It's a win win for them

Just logged onto LiveScore. Fouls. Libpool 8 Luton 6. 2 yellow cards for Luton, sounds about right. Logs off,

Just logged onto LiveScore. Fouls. Libpool 8 Luton 6. 2 yellow cards for Luton, sounds about right. Logs off,

Red card will bail them out second half. No way the PL’s number 1 tv subscriber base will suffer the indignity of being beaten by Luton at home.

Doped up to their eyeballs.

If even that isn’t enough, a friendly ref bails them out.

A sickening organisation.

I'm so certain that Pedpool will win that I'll get a pot noodle haircut, wear a mankini and go knock one off on the trop of the traffic lights if Luton win.
Phew!

Breathing more easy than a rs player after a half time inhaler.
Here goes the gurning chemist fist pumping to every stand after beating the mighty Luton Town FC

"just get down the tunnel" eh Jamie

No idea where this number of fouls = cards has come from, but it seems to be a new narrative from the shite.

They must go through hell watching us. Put Netflix on ya silly cunts.

Must have been some conundrum when Luton went 1 up. Wives texting mums “might stay here tonight actually mum might even get a bit” half an hour later “mum can you call the bizzies he’s set fire to the garden” 

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Last 20 pages of the relegation thread on GOT is the Luton game. We have match threads that don’t get to 20 pages….

I've read all 20 pages. Its a mix of some of them disgusted they are having to cheer Liverpool on in February and others who would rather be relegated than us win.

And obviously a couple of mentions of our half Time inhalers.

All in all an enjoyable read.

This comment in particular stuck out. The soft cunt should read the match threads on here if they think people would accept a defeat that causes a complete nonentity of a club trouble. We're competing for a quadruple, ffs.

It's a win win for them
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, Mudface said:

This comment in particular stuck out. The soft cunt should read the match threads on here if they think people would accept a defeat that causes a complete nonentity of a club trouble. We're competing for a quadruple, ffs.

f.t.r.s

Player Valuation: £35m
It's a win win for them

So their losses and draws have nothing at all to do with their relegation fight then? And their lack of points?

Grow up you useless twats and take responsibility for your own downfall.

1 minute ago, VladimirIlyich said:

So their losses and draws have nothing at all to do with their relegation fight then? And their lack of points?

Grow up you useless twats and take responsibility for your own downfall.

It was all caused by Heysel.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Anubis said:

Herr shippmann knows exactly what he’s doing tonight, saving the big guns for the final knowing that the officials will give them absolutely every decisions going at Mordor so he can throw in the rezzies and still win the game at a canter.

It's a win win for them

Red card will bail them out second half. No way the PL’s number 1 tv subscriber base will suffer the indignity of being beaten by Luton at home.

I'm so certain that Pedpool will win that I'll get a pot noodle haircut, wear a mankini and go knock one off on the trop of the traffic lights if Luton win.
Phew!

Here goes the gurning chemist fist pumping to every stand after beating the mighty Luton Town FC

No idea where this number of fouls = cards has come from, but it seems to be a new narrative from the shite.

The mighty Luton Town who have won twice at Goodison this season.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

pejic

Player Valuation: £1m
Just the £80m pairing of Gakpo and Diaz up front alongside someone they poached from Fulham in the cheap.
A £75m defender and three new midfielders that cost £100m.

And somehow it's made to look like they were the plucky underdogs at home to Luton.

Just shows how ridiculous FFP or PSR rules are. You have 9 senior players out but can field players that cost a few hundred million.

The BBC are completely peddling this 'injury crisis' nonsense - it's making me fume. God, I hope they get absolutely battered, but of course they already have an excuse in place. And imagine if they win - how they overcame insurmountable odds to claim a famous victory. I think my blood is literally boiling

16 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

What did our team cost last night then bet it was as cheap if not cheaper than the Everton sides Luton beat twice.

Kelleher fuck all

Bradley fuck all

Quansah fuck all

Gomez fuck all

Robertson nearly fuck all

Endo 16 million

I cant be arsed

Had a quick look on transfermarkt:

Everton 0-1 Luton | 30th September 2023

Everton XI purchase value: €140m

Everton subs purchase value: €110m

Total value: €250m

Luton XI purchase value: €11m

Luton subs purchase value: €14m

Total value: €25m

Difference: €225m

Liverpool 4-1 Luton | 21st February 2024

Liverpool XI purchase value: €281m

Liverpool subs purchase value: €62m

Total value: €343m

Luton XI purchase value: €10m

Luton subs purchase value: €0

Total value: €10m

Difference: €333m

So our team did cost more than theirs, but there's something that stands out from the above more than that, and that's the fact that both of us have a massive financial advantage over Luton. Difference is, we hammered them. Everton, well, didn't.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Anubis said:

This is what it must be like to be an Evertonian every day.

Loved that show (Man Stroke Woman). 
This sketch always makes me think of their fantasies when Uncle Uzzie first arrived

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Anubis said:

It's a win win for them

Phew!

Some great shit in there. They're fucking mental. I think I love the get down the tunnel bit the best. The match wasn't on telly, but they're that obsessed with us they're finding streams. Fuckwits. 

39 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

Fucking hell, they're still clinging to this ped nonsense aren't they, despite evidence to the contrary.

https://www.premierleague.com/news/2910649

Granted, it's taken from last season, but in terms of distance covered during a game, we are 15th. Everton, meanwhile, stand 8th. But yeah, peds. 

To be fair, last season is not a good argument in our defence. That was a season where we were shit, so they could argue we had a PED free season! 

• Haha 1