You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

7 hours ago, Anubis said:

It seems we have some hot Cunt vs Cunt action as Jason Cundy (or should that be Cunty) has expressed his dislike for Everton fans on Talksport, sparking all-out social media war.

200w.gif

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I love the whole "They picked on the wrong set of fans" line.

Is there anything at all to suggest that the Premier League give a fuck about their daft little stunts?

Oh, I dunno, printing off little cards to hold up during the game- which they all go to- and changing your Twitter avatar certainly puts Martin Luther King's struggles in the shade.

• Upvote 5

26 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Oh, I dunno, printing off little cards to hold up during the game- which they all go to- and changing your Twitter avatar certainly puts Martin Luther King's struggles in the shade.

Nil Dream Nisi Mountaintop.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Quite, I bet King never hired a plane with a banner that no one saw on TV.

If only he'd thought of taking his message to Washington by shining some incomprehensible slogans on empty buildings for a few hours one night in Montgomery.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I did find it funny when about 10 of them stood outside the PL head office for a bit and nobody whatsoever even acknowledged them. 

How they see the 'protest'-

image.gif

How everyone else does-

image.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

The teller for me will be when the other affected teams will get their points deduction. If uts this season, we may see them fall below us, or within easy reach, even with out 10 robbed. 

If the prem dilly dally and do it next season, so that we cannot possibly benefit and (as usual) are the first to suffer their sanctions, then I think it starts to show a clear vendetta.

Get rid of a sleeping giant before a new stadium breathes life unto it so they can challenge sky's comfy, easy selling brands to the armchairs around Europe. They don't know how that will affect sales, so they don't want it.

• Haha 2

Just now, sh#t waffle said:
The teller for me will be when the other affected teams will get their points deduction. If uts this season, we may see them fall below us, or within easy reach, even with out 10 robbed. 

If the prem dilly dally and do it next season, so that we cannot possibly benefit and (as usual) are the first to suffer their sanctions, then I think it starts to show a clear vendetta.

Get rid of a sleeping giant before a new stadium breathes life unto it so they can challenge sky's comfy, easy selling brands to the armchairs around Europe. They don't know how that will affect sales, so they don't want it.

This is a classic of its form. Somehow Everton will automatically become an awoken giant. And then somehow that might affect sales. So Sky must quash it. Anyway, you do the maths, no further details required.

• Haha 1

Just now, sh#t waffle said:

This is a classic of its form. Somehow Everton will automatically become an awoken giant. And then somehow that might affect sales. So Sky must quash it. Anyway, you do the maths, no further details required.

It's mad, why would 'Sky' not want another competitive team in the PL? They'd either welcome it- bigger games, more of a draw unlike that Crystal Palace shitfest on Monday- or not give a toss. Anyway, I'm still at a loss as to how a new stadium is going to catapult them back into the big time. More revenue, sure, but it's not going to make that much of a difference and it still needs to be spent wisely, which they're fucking awful at doing.

13 minutes ago, sh#t waffle said:
chrismpw

chrismpw

Player Valuation: £70m

Delusional - it’s all they’ve got left…shame

They don’t want to keep saying they’ll take it to the high courts if they don’t get their own way.

Can’t imagine the mosh would be happy having to be cross examined when they open the books from those uncle uzzy years. 

Regardless, it's mad that the league are still so rubbish with their messaging. If only they'd previously had cases to teach them it's best to justify your decision making before releasing the verdict and keeping people waiting 3 months is a shit way to operate *cough* Suarez *cough*.

27 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Sleeping giant... how. Is there this giant fan base in hibernation  ready to wake up when Everton actually do something worse noticing. What does it mean?

How can that be though when ‘they all go the game’? 

1 hour ago, Mudface said:

It's mad, why would 'Sky' not want another competitive team in the PL? They'd either welcome it- bigger games, more of a draw unlike that Crystal Palace shitfest on Monday- or not give a toss. Anyway, I'm still at a loss as to how a new stadium is going to catapult them back into the big time. More revenue, sure, but it's not going to make that much of a difference and it still needs to be spent wisely, which they're fucking awful at doing.

the additional revenues don't make any impact as they;ve got to service the debt. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, sh#t waffle said:
chrismpw

chrismpw

Player Valuation: £70m

I get the focus here is on them throwing about the 'sleeping giant' delusion again(as it should be) but the first two sentences really do show how self unaware they are, 'If the prem dilly dally and do it next season, so that we cannot possibly benefit and (as usual)'.....

Yeah like the prem dilly dallying didn't benefit you ignorant cunts last season, literally the most dislikeable fanbase in the league currently with the crazy complex they have about how hard done by they are.

1 minute ago, Tenfolder said:

I get the focus here is on them throwing about the 'sleeping giant' delusion again(as it should be) but the first two sentences really do show how self unaware they are, 'If the prem dilly dally and do it next season, so that we cannot possibly benefit and (as usual)'.....

Yeah like the prem dilly dallying didn't benefit you ignorant cunts last season, literally the most dislikeable fanbase in the league currently with the crazy complex they have about how hard done by they are.

Haha yeah I didn't even pick up on that. It's practically performance art.

3 minutes ago, Tenfolder said:

Are they not aware that dillydallying will also help them since they are up for a further points deduction, fucking morons.

I hope that 777 buys the club. 

I hope that the club doesnt get relegated. 

I hope that BMD gets to see PL football

I hope that 777 then sell off the stadium

I hope that 777 sends them into administration when that doesnt work

I hope that they have to rent BMD to play championship games 

Fuck em all.