You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rebecca Ferguson

kop77

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it is a choice between watching X Factor or Strictly Come Dancing to keep the other half happy - then it has to be Strictly everytime, as at least you get to watch lovely looking women like Natalie Lowe wearing next to nothing at times:

natalieq.jpg

well done girl..

Rebecca Homecoming Gig... Free tickets tomorrow night

06 Dec 10

TALKBACK THAMES AND ECHO ARENA LIVERPOOL PRESENT

THE X FACTOR'S "REBECCA FERGUSON" WITH A GUEST APPEARANCE FROM CHERYL COLE!!!

Introduced by Cheryl Cole, Rebecca Ferguson will be performing a one off gig at the Liverpool Echo Arena, on Monday 6th December 2010. This is YOUR chance to support local girl REBECCA FERGUSON and to be featured on THE X FACTOR FINAL!!

If you want to participate in this event, you will be expected to take part in outside filming situated by the main entrance to the arena (by the wheel) so please wrap up warm.

Once outside filming has finished you will be taken inside for a live performance from Rebecca introduced by Cheryl Cole.

If you are attending you are agreeing to potentially be caught on camera for the X Factor and the Xtra Factor. If you have any problems being featured please do not attend.

Free tickets for the event will be available at the Echo Arena Box Office window from 8.00am Monday 6 December. Only event ticket holders will be admitted to the Echo Arena site for the event.

Further details here - http://www.echoarena.com/whats_on/re...homecoming.asp

The e-mail which links to the above also confirms Rebecca will sing four songs.

The amount of abuse that Cher gets is unrealy, and really out of order IMO. There's birds on my Facebook wall posting things like 'get back to your caravan your horrible pikey rat'.

This is where the X Factor moves from being annoying to outright sinister. Basically, in order to cultivate more interest in his shite show, Cowell allows its PR machine to 'leak' stories to the red top rags throughout the week. "Cher tantrum" "Cher and Dani face off" and so forth, so by the time the weekend comes she's getting booed and called all sorts.

So basically, a 17-year-old kid has become public enemy purely so Cowell can line his pockets.

As I said before, it won't be long before someome tops themselves on this show.

Bang on the money. It's all Cowell's show and no mistake. If some poor bugger tops themselves it won't surprise me in the slightest. And what exactly is 'the x factor' by the way? To me, someone who doesn't watch the show, its surely somebody with a great voice. But clearly its down to - like most pop music now - the image. That Irish woman went out, but had she been 21 and stick thin she'd probably get through. So not only is it Cowell who's to blame for this horrible bear baiting show bt the general public who look to image, sex appeal, looks etc. The whole show represents the very worst in human nature to me. If anybody gets a credible career out of it- and I hope this Rebecca girl does- then fair play. But most are being played like whores to the media and the celebrity-overdosing public.

Guest The Chimp

I was back home a couple of years back and couldn't belive that everyone - and I do mean everyone - was in to this shite. I was in a boozer one night and all eyes were on the TV watching it. When I asked what was going on, and that I didn't know who anyone was it was as if I was some sort of weirdo. Even those who professed not to watch it had an opinion and knew who was who. Crackers.

I watch the X-Factor, and last weekend after Rebecca sang Amazing Grace, I picked up the phone and voted for her, thus putting another few pence into the pockets of Simon Cowell - a man I'll admit to admiring. Cowell hasn't caused society's ills, he's merely making a very handsome living out of them - hats off to him I say.

I watch it every week. She's a class act. I want to be in Cher.

She is fucking wrong dude! She is completly rotten and you can tell that if she becomes famous you can tell that she is going to have a crack habbit.

There are two different things here.

She is a good singer - this is an objective fact.

You don't like her vocal - this is your subjective opinion.

Fucking, Fuckety Fuck SD has disagreed with NN,

I watch the X-Factor, and last weekend after Rebecca sang Amazing Grace, I picked up the phone and voted for her, thus putting another few pence into the pockets of Simon Cowell - a man I'll admit to admiring. Cowell hasn't caused society's ills, he's merely making a very handsome living out of them - hats off to him I say.

I agree with this point that EN has raised, If I was making the kind of money SC has made I would be a pretentious twat also!

you've changed

If it is a choice between watching X Factor or Strictly Come Dancing to keep the other half happy - then it has to be Strictly everytime, as at least you get to watch lovely looking women like Natalie Lowe wearing next to nothing at times:

natalieq.jpg

This thread should be more about Natalie.

I really don't get the Cowell hating other than the usual habit us brits have us knocking the successful. His on-screen persona is just that - he's the panto villain. His business dealings are just that too - business. Blame the dimwits that buy into it, not the smart guy selling it. I see the bloke as a phenomenally successful british businessman, one of the few to take the US market by storm, just by peddling shit to thick cunts. Brilliant.