You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kenny Huang thread - part 2

dave u

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Oh, for the days of no internet, no 'ITKs', no SSN, and no football journalists.

For better or for worse, that game is gone. It's nights like this - months like this - that make me wish it was 1989 again.

Won't be surprised if our new owners arrive next week, just too late to spend any money in the window aswell! What a shock. Several months to tell us how they're going to spend big in january too.

And if no-one arrives and Broughton fails, looks like we really have had it. Who's going to buy us off those cunts? 9 point deduction time?

Remember Purslow on radio 5 about the RBS takeover rumours : "Rather speculative." Yeah ok Mr Purslow.

And goodbye CIC billions, tainted cash anyway from a hugely corrupt government. Watch your arse on that door as it swings shut, or maybe don't.

To disregard what he might have to say on a matter like ours is, well, naive.

That may be but I refuse to grant him Expert status on Liverpool FC, especially when his own career in the game was so drab.

Oh sorry, he was Labour's 'Lord Business' wasn't he? How did that pan out then?

I'd no more accept this loudmouth bully on a gameshow's opinion on us than I would accept Simon Cowell's view on The Velvet Underground or Arlene Phillips's on Nuryeyev.

Fuck all tv junkies who elevate obnoxiousness over substance.

I suppose "I just can't stand the cunt" might have been more succinct!

So much animosity to Tony Evans, I'm sure I remember reading a good few articles he had written that were scathing of the owners.

Does anyone hear really believe that Torres hasn't considered his position or that there will be an alternative plan that revolves around drastically reducing wages should the club not get sold needs to have a reality check.

I am the ever optimist but i just feel the urge to reiterate the words parry said

" you only sell the club once"

I do feel for moores a little but I will never ever get over the fact that he sold this club to possibly the worst people ever and our fight continues 3 years on to get rid of the fuckers.

Whatever way we look at it, our fortunes have come down to having constant turmoil inflicted on us fans each day thanks to Moores and Parry.

But we will fight on and continue as ever. Huang has gone and we need to Broughton to make a decision right.

He has either played a masterstroke in letting Huang go or he has well and truly done us. But lets wait and see, its all we can do tbh!

Can you fucking believe the balls this fella has got? He's just said

I'm led to believe Torres will leave if investment doesn't come, infact I bet he will

He may as well write for a rag top. PURE FUCKING SPECULATION. He makes my fucking blood boil, he's been proved wrong time and time again, he's now spouting the same shite to SSN so they'll run with it.

Why does a clear bullshitter get a platform to do what he does best? He can barely get his fucking words out.