You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kenny Huang thread - part 2

dave u

All deserved in my opiniopinion. He's changed his tune so much over the summer and has now come out tonight slobbering saying Torres will be off.

He deserves to be ridiculed, thank god he didn't have a say in the deal as he just seems to lap up everything from any shyster and take it as fact.

Maybe events changed.

I caught the back end of the interview and he said if the club didn't find a buyer that he bet Torres would leave, does it really sound that far fetched. Also do you think Torres considered his future over the summer, I do.

Maybe any red commentating on events is held up to higher standards and there in lies the problem.

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Huang has indeed pulled out then he was never a serious bidder, so I don't understand the hysteria. You don't spend months preparing a bid and getting the investment together and then pull out because it is taking a few days longer than you wanted it to, and throw all of your toys out of the pram in the press. One conman down, four more to go. Let's hope at least one of them is serious.

That's some damn fine common sense being spouted right there.

If Huang has indeed pulled out then he was never a serious bidder, so I don't understand the hysteria. You don't spend months preparing a bid and getting the investment together and then pull out because it is taking a few days longer than you wanted it to, and throw all of your toys out of the pram in the press. One conman down, four more to go. Let's hope at least one of them is serious.

I'm inclined to agree with your assessment there.

But just to play Devils Advocate.

What if hes getting fucked about by the board behind the scenes. Nobody really knows the real situation.

For all the doubts, Huang was taken seriously by #LFC and both banks. That's enough to suggest this is a very troubling development indeed. 12 minutes ago via web

In fact, so potentially troubling is it that, if I wrote headlines, I'd say the Chinese have left #LFC huanging out to dry. 11 minutes ago via web

Rory Smith (rorysmith_tel) on Twitter

No shit sherlock!!

Well of course he was taken seriously, thats the job. To take all bids seriously until they see fit not to.

And he's stolen my Tag - the cunt.

EDIT:

Been told, Huang's backer pulled their funding. That's why he's left. He's not going to say much in the press because this is seen as an embarrasment to him.

Did the backer pull their funding before or after the board voted against it?

If only I could neg you twice.

I see no reason to get stressed about huang walking away. He was never a credible bidder IMO and if he's flouncing away now of his own volition (which remains to be seen), what does that tell you about him?

He supposedly got the city and the fans didn't he? Yet walked away at the 1st sign of difficulty.

China wideboy.

100% Agree,did he expect a takeover worth £800 mill (inc.stadium, transfers,buying the club)to be signed and sealed in 1 week from submitting a bid? he will be back selling jarg Rolex's in peckham market next week...(oh,that was del boy wasn't it ,not wideboy !)