You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

TLW Season Tickets - A Plug

Paul

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Having access to the MF is just an effect of signing up to support the site in my opinion.  You don't sign up so as to have access to the MF. 

Supporting the site, because you enjoy it is the only real reason I can see.  I guess I just don't feel very loyal to the site anymore or am arsed what happens to it personally.  

The MF is basically dead.  Hardly anyone posts in it.  It certainly isn't what it was meant to be designed for looking at Daves original post in the forum.  Dave himself can't be arsed to post on it, he might maybe once a week.

Dave can't be arsed, not sure why I or others should be.  

• Downvote 1

Sorry mate, I've defended you in the past but if you feel that way then fuck off.

I actually enjoy posting on a 'smaller' site because it's more intimate and you can actually get to know, understand and appreciate who you're talking with, debating with and even arguing with.

£2 a month? It's worth every fucking penny.

• Upvote 1

Sorry mate, I've defended you in the past but if you feel that way then fuck off.

I actually enjoy posting on a 'smaller' site because it's more intimate and you can actually get to know, understand and appreciate who you're talking with, debating with and even arguing with.

£2 a month? It's worth every fucking penny.

It is the way I feel.  Not sure why I should "fuck off" though.  Another example of how nice people treat others on here.

I have been a big supporter of the site.  I have been a member most of my time on here.

You might feel it is worth it - I don't, (I'm not talking financially, I talking in terms of support).  I think I am entitled to that opinion without being told to "fuck off".

Demanding value for two fucking quid a month; 50p a week; 7 fucking pence a day! Fuck me, I really try to empathise with people in disagreements but can I shite get my head around that.

I'm not "demanding" anything.  I have also not complained at the "value".

I have asked a question.

So maybe you should empathise a little harder... or actually read properly what I said. 

Supporting the site, because you enjoy it is the only real reason I can see.  I guess I just don't feel very loyal to the site anymore or am arsed what happens to it personally.  

The MF is basically dead.  Hardly anyone posts in it.  It certainly isn't what it was meant to be designed for looking at Daves original post in the forum.  Dave himself can't be arsed to post on it, he might maybe once a week.

Dave can't be arsed, not sure why I or others should be.

Supporting the site is the only reason you need really, if you enjoy it. I don't pay for the MF alone, I pay because it's a good site and to make it worth Dave's while keeping the whole place running.

Supporting the site is the only reason you need really, if you enjoy it. I don't pay for the MF alone, I pay because it's a good site and to make it worth Dave's while keeping the whole place running.

I think that's a reasoned and fair response.

I used to feel the same.

I hate those long, drawn-out goodbyes

So do I.  But Dave doesn't come on here much to do the honours.

Edit - You, Skids etc can bitch about me in the Busy Bastards thread in the meantime though! Ha.