You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit gutted by that tbh. Other then that save pepe made from Rosicky they didn't even look like scoring.

3 points next week and we'll be off. Should deffo appeal that sending off as well. Fucking prick ref had it in for us from the start

Cole's red was correct, Kocielny's was not...how is that having it in for us?

We were shite. Absolute shite. No spark, no inspiration. Cole not getting the ball, Ngog isolated and getting caught offside frequently. Gerrard doing his Hollywood passing. Kuyt running into the first man. Agger and Johnson rarely getting past the halfway line.

Gerrard played couple of excellent balls up. Don't remember tooany going astray. It was disappointing because we weren't all over them and creating chances as we did against Rabotnicki. We must remember, this is Arsenal. As dangerous a team as there is going with pace on the break. Again- we weren't in any trouble in the first half were we? At least as good as Arsenal and that can't be a bad thing for a team that finished 7th.

Cole's red was correct, Kocielny's was not...how is that having it in for us?

Cole's was never a sending off & how you think kocielny's wasn't is beyond me. If anything he could have walked earlier for tugging back nando. Atkinson seemed to give them every fucking decision.

I think people are forgetting the 3-2 over Man City, the 3-2 over Wigan, Istan-fucking-bul.

We did play with admirable spirit under Rafa, so don't put it on him.

in my post i wasnt putting on Rafa i said that, just said last season we gave up in some matches,down to 10 men we probably would have lost that last season

Gerrard played couple of excellent balls up. Don't remember tooany going astray. It was disappointing because we weren't all over them and creating chances as we did against Rabotnicki. We must remember, this is Arsenal. As dangerous a team as there is going with pace on the break. Again- we weren't in any trouble in the first half were we? At least as good as Arsenal and that can't be a bad thing for a team that finished 7th.

Not when they had Walcott, Rosciky, Fabregas, Song and van Persie out. It should have been 3 points for us today, so in that sense I'm disappointed. But also encouraged.

Cole's was never a sending off & how you think kocielny's wasn't is beyond me. If anything he could have walked earlier for tugging back nando. Atkinson seemed to give them every fucking decision.

Although I think the Cole one was a bit harsh, the Koscielny incident was definitely not a sending off.

Guest Pistonbroke

I'm not one to wear the rose tinted glasses and just call it as it is. Joe Cole's was never a red card im my eyes as their was no intent and it was the trailing leg which unluckily caught Koscielny, plus he himself should not have seen a second yellow card either as it was ball to hand. Atkinson is just a shite referee.

Suppose we can take a point under the circumstances but we could have won that as Arsenal were crap today. Reina and our defence were flapping for little reason for 5 minutes leading up to that equaliser. He did pull off that World class save a few minutes earlier like.

I had Champion commentating and that ex BS knob Matt Jackson. Took them 5 minutes to work out what was wrong with Agger and i said it immediately that it was double vision/concussion. Pair of wankers getting paid loads to chat bollocks. laugh.gif Agger himself wasn't too clever himself as i saw him holding his hand to his eyes and head on a few occasions yet the silly fucker said nothing to the bench when we used our last substitute.

Pleasing enough performance but room for improvement.

After that it should be the reserves for the Useless League on Thursday - it would be foolhardy to go full strength.

a) it's not useless

b) I imagine Joe will play now. Hopefully Patches will start as well, he can try to get in for the WBA game.

First post under my new "been a way for a long time so bare with me" name

(sorry site peeps, damned if I can remember my old log in details) its been a while :)

Ref was a total cnut, never a straight red.

Macha, gave a great go at it despite wanting to leave, would not have thought it today, so well done lad.

Cole, got to feel for the lad, he just wants to be part of the red machine, and got the shitty end of the stick with the deal today.

Apart from that, more heart shown today than ive seen in a long time, no complaints, even for the joke equalizer, unlucky Pepe.

We deserved the points today, no arguement.

Looking forward to the rest of the season even more now.

MOTM? too close to call, they all gave so much.

Dan Agger for not knowing who he was for most of it maybe :)