You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

"Apple are for mngs, silly cult for silly people to make them spend silly money so they can frame a certificate on their wall to show everyone how special they are. I hope they spill their mochas all over their silly devices and silly pants. Scold them."

I hope I never get to the stage in my life where I judge somebody and their personality traits based solely upon the logo on their computer. That would suck.

Yeah, thats what people did with Nazis, you should judge people by the badge, it only becomes a self fulfilling prophecy, lest badges just us. The stage is upon you and the light shall blind you to the audience. We ourselves, who amongst us cannot say that had a mac and hand on heart never got a virus, in your minds eyes you see it is a lie, drives an Audi and uses a Mac, I can fill the gaps, where you saw them folding sweaters at the gap once, and only once you took a plunge on a sweater or a jean, nothing fancy, sundays ring roadsupermarket, pragmatism not idealism, like a cat tied to a stick thats frozen into a blue polyurethene bag with a hardback and spinal column poking through, with a broadsheet under your arm and coins in a pot at the end of a long day, from distance. Impressive throw. I know your type.

Shits would be 600 quid, which is a bit steep, although they would connect into your DNA and make everybody in the stadium sing in time and in tune. Swings and roundabouts.

600 quid for a dose of the squirts? Fuck that, buy a curry from a dodgy Indians, eat it and you have the shits for next to nothing! Will there be sites that sell fake shits? IE you run the bog but when you get there it's just a wet fart?

Guest Numero Veinticinco
600 quid for a dose of the squirts? Fuck that, buy a curry from a dodgy Indians, eat it and you have the shits for next to nothing! Will there be sites that sell fake shits? IE you run the bog but when you get there it's just a wet fart?

Well caught!

Yeah, thats what people did with Nazis, you should judge people by the badge, it only becomes a self fulfilling prophecy, lest badges just us. The stage is upon you and the light shall blind you to the audience. We ourselves, who amongst us cannot say that had a mac and hand on heart never got a virus, in your minds eyes you see it is a lie, drives an Audi and uses a Mac, I can fill the gaps, where you saw them folding sweaters at the gap once, and only once you took a plunge on a sweater or a jean, nothing fancy, sundays ring roadsupermarket, pragmatism not idealism, like a cat tied to a stick thats frozen into a blue polyurethene bag with a hardback and spinal column poking through, with a broadsheet under your arm and coins in a pot at the end of a long day, from distance. Impressive throw. I know your type.

Admirable. I think you're a nihilist. But is it an ethos?

Glen Close, I'm actually a Nigelist. I occasionally hang out with a bloke named Mr B reel other than that, I'm fresh off the shelf, never been purchased, never been read the drunks might spot me in a mornin, bangin on their heads and one day they'll let me in, let's begin. Then.

Glen Close, I'm actually a Nigelist. I occasionally hang out with a bloke named Mr B reel other than that, I'm fresh off the shelf, never been purchased, never been read the drunks might spot me in a mornin, bangin on their heads and one day they'll let me in, let's begin. Then.

As a mac using Audi driver, Dennis, I can tell you you may be Glenn Close but you're no Segal. I still love you though.

that's why anyone invests mate.

People invest a few quid if they feel a particular share will rise, but institutional investors will mainly buy shares based off future dividends. Buffet has made the majority of this money based off the purchase of underperforming companies, changing management structures and developing the company. Anyway, its a pure shit rumour.